Please help. Ups will not

Sled500

My son has worked for UPS pre loading for 4 years. He recently took a drivers position and passed his 30 day test period. He is an official Driver I guess, but still often pre loads when needed. My question is should he still have health insurance? Right now he has none and has been trying to get answers at work but everyone there just blows him off and are useless!!! They give him a number to call and every time he calls it’s not the correct department. How the hell can he get any answers if his boss is clueless? Please help as he has medications he needs and he can get an answer from anyone. I would assume someone there should have talked to him about his health insurance when he changed positions. Or does he just loose his insurance for a few months when he becomes a driver?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
My son has worked for UPS pre loading for 4 years. He recently took a drivers position and passed his 30 day test period. He is an official Driver I guess, but still often pre loads when needed. My question is should he still have health insurance? Right now he has none and has been trying to get answers at work but everyone there just blows him off and are useless!!! They give him a number to call and every time he calls it’s not the correct department. How the hell can he get any answers if his boss is clueless? Please help as he has medications he needs and he can get an answer from anyone. I would assume someone there should have talked to him about his health insurance when he changed positions. Or does he just loose his insurance for a few months when he becomes a driver?
Afternoon preload mom...

Firstly, thats a long read.

Somewhere in there you said loose...

Pretty sure you meant lose.

Ok back on topic.

4 years and your son should have made real life contacts in his center for answers.

Stop rescuing the boy and let him grow up.

I wouldn't say they are useless just because they are blowing him off...

He may be in fact, useless.

I mean he's had a job 4 years and his mom still handles his business.

Are you a mom who had a kid early...

Asking for a friend.

I hope all this helps

You do not lose your insurance when you switch positions somebody probably did not put him in the system

Sled500

I apologize! I am disabled and sometimes my hand do not work all that well. Actually I am a hard ass father who has made him deal with it until now, because he out of options and needs his medication. 4 days and everyone at his center has no idea!! Thanks for your help Mr grammar policeman. I bet you make your mom proud

Sled500

Afternoon preload mom...

Ok back on topic.

4 years and your son should have made real life contacts in his center for answers.

Asking for a friend.

I hope all this helps
Jerk!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Afternoon preload mom...

Ok back on topic.

Asking for a friend.

I hope all this helps
37055B84-BCF8-46CF-96FC-D2E2C3CE3FE2.gif

floridays

I apologize! I am disabled and sometimes my hand do not work all that well. Actually I am a hard ass father who has made him deal with it until now, because he out of options and needs his medication. 4 days and everyone at his center has no idea!! Thanks for your help Mr grammar policeman. I bet you make your mom proud
Notwithstanding Pops, God forbid you expire tomorrow who is desiginated in your will to take care of your dainty petunia?

Legitimate question Dad,