please pardon Blagojevich

cachmeifucan

That's right I'm a conservative from killinois who is asking bc what state are you from and. Yes or no for pardoning Blagojevich. He was actually for the people I follow politics and I live in this state. He was a great governor. Healthcare for children will be his legacy to me. His father in law is the real criminal. So let's hear it yes or no. say why, what state. Free all political prisoners.

Indecisi0n

1504879590242.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's right I'm a conservative from killinois who is asking bc what state are you from and. Yes or no for pardoning Blagojevich. He was actually for the people I follow politics and I live in this state. He was a great governor. Healthcare for children will be his legacy to me. His father in law is the real criminal. So let's hear it yes or no. say why, what state. Free all political prisoners.
I don’t care.
I don’t know why he was locked up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I’d keep him locked up until he does something with that @Wally haircut

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

Blagojevich & his bad hair are just another part of Illinois & our long line of crooked politics. One goes in & another comes out. The prison system for the poltians is just a revolving door. Not surprised at all Trump is doing this, my question is how many letters did Rod & company write to get this going?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I’m from Illinois. He belongs in prison. It’s just where we send our former governors.

Greitens is just as crooked as the Illinois governors. Maybe we should ship him over there.

That state will never change as long as Madigans dimbass is in the position he’s in.

Thank god im out of that state

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m from Illinois. He belongs in prison. It’s just where we send our former governors.
They have to take lessons fron NJ, learn how to set yourself up all nice and legal on the taxpayers dime.