Police Brutality & Executions

rickyb

border guards deter people from crossing the border by being :censored2:s and holding up travellers for 2 long. a european at my job doesnt even bother with america because it took him 1 hour to cross after he met the guard. border guards are job destroyers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The man, thought to be a 29-year-old Moroccan citizen, was arrested by officers after he was disabled during the confrontation at the land border between Spain and Morocco at Melilla. Now released security footage shows officers surrounding the man after he attacked one officer — leaving him with a cut hand.

rickyb

The man, thought to be a 29-year-old Moroccan citizen, was arrested by officers after he was disabled during the confrontation at the land border between Spain and Morocco at Melilla. Now released security footage shows officers surrounding the man after he attacked one officer — leaving him with a cut hand.
police have too much power and it corrupts them. do you agree?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back in my youth, cops had few restrictions placed upon them and you learned to respect them.
Today with all of the liberal minded restrictions , it's a wonder they can function at all.
In the case of Officer Rosario , he reminded me of the old days. The young man in the video was disrespectful.

rickyb

Back in my youth, cops had few restrictions placed upon them and you learned to respect them.
Today with all of the liberal minded restrictions , it's a wonder they can function at all.
In the case of Officer Rosario , he reminded me of the old days. The young man in the video was disrespectful.
isnt his disrespect protected by freedom of speech? i thought i heard it was up here too.

yea, as a pig you have no right to start a fist fight with someone. hes supposed to be bigger than that.

i think cops are out of control, and its another example of too much centralized power like capitalism, and like government. im not an expert on the solutions to it, but i know at least 2 places to look.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
at last a solution has been found to control the Police.

Minneapolis mayoral candidate Raymond Dehn proposes disarming police of guns

MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - State Representative and Minneapolis mayoral candidate Raymond Dehn is calling for major policing changes, proposing to take away guns from the majority of officers.

Dehn is one of several candidates running to beat current Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges in the fall.

He recently won the support of voters at the Democratic Farmer Labor convention and now his call to disarm police of their side guns is garnering major attention.

"I'm not saying they don't have access to that, just like they have access to more lethal weapons in their cars, I would believe they would still have access to their guns in their cars," said Dehn.

Dehn says there needs to be drastic changes in how officers are trained.

A lock gun in a patrol car is useless when an officer is chasing an armed felon .

wayfair

swollen member

MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - State Representative and Minneapolis mayoral candidate Raymond Dehn is calling for major policing changes, proposing to take away guns from the majority of officers.

Dehn is one of several candidates running to beat current Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges in the fall.

He recently won the support of voters at the Democratic Farmer Labor convention and now his call to disarm police of their side guns is garnering major attention.

"I'm not saying they don't have access to that, just like they have access to more lethal weapons in their cars, I would believe they would still have access to their guns in their cars," said Dehn.

A lock gun in a patrol car is useless when an officer is chasing an armed felon .

Raymond Dehn is friggin idiot!!!!

rickyb

which developed countries have unarmed police?

rickyb

I find your terminology to describe a Law Enforcement Officer offensive.
alot of police are. they are an extension of the state which im sure in every developed country is the biggest terror organization, so that explains it.

there are mass protests against them for good reason

Last edited: