Political cartoons

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
rick-perry-cartoon-11.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey Dave....why aren't you on her ass??????? (MLK)

Because I took a break to start reading the book that I bought last night--"Decision Points" by George W. Bush. It was 80% off at Borders. So far it is a very good book.

The difference between you and TOS when it comes to cartoons is that she doesn't use them to speak for her.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Because I took a break to start reading the book that I bought last night--"Decision Points" by George W. Bush. It was 80% off at Borders. So far it is a very good book.

The difference between you and TOS when it comes to cartoons is that she doesn't use them to speak for her.
And neither do I. They say what I am already believing. I still say a pic. is worth a 1000 words......and no, I didn't make up the pic. thing..it's a saying like 'make hay while the sun shines'.....oh wait, you never heard of that one before!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The cartoon is by Adam Zyglis of the Buffalo (NY) News. The man asleep at the wheel is Mayor Brown, who is the mayor of Buffalo. The $1B is from Gov. Cuomo, who stated during the State of the State address that he wants to see $1 billion of investment in the region as a way to help struggling areas of the state. I would have to guess that the cartoonist thinks that Mayor Brown has been less than prompt in passing on this assistance to his constituents.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The cartoon is by Adam Zyglis of the Buffalo (NY) News. The man asleep at the wheel is Mayor Brown, who is the mayor of Buffalo. The $1B is from Gov. Cuomo, who stated during the State of the State address that he wants to see $1 billion of investment in the region as a way to help struggling areas of the state. I would have to guess that the cartoonist thinks that Mayor Brown has been less than prompt in passing on this assistance to his constituents.

Thankyou, I don't follow the east coast local issues.