Politicians inciting violence

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This crazy old bat and any other politician should be charged with inciting a riot when making comments like this.

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public." --Booker T. Washington

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

This crazy old bat and any other politician should be charged with inciting a riot when making comments like this.

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public." --Booker T. Washington

How about we unite and tear down the whole system. We can go from there

It will be fine

Nobody cares. Republicans gave Trump a pass for attacking the Capitol. If you expect us to believe they care about this language you’re kidding yourself.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Nobody cares. Republicans gave Trump a pass for attacking the Capitol. If you expect us to believe they care about this language you’re kidding yourself.
Like 2 or 3 Republicans really fought for trump. And ted cruz.

"I've known joe biden all my life and he is no stranger to Congress he will be our next president" -lindsey Graham

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I really really hope Chauvin walks just so I can watch these sh*holes burn down again. If the locals won't do anything about these thugs then they deserve it as far as I'm concerned.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Don't encourage her.
She knows Maxine Waters is in the wrong.
That's why she's deflecting to the Jan 6 riot.
We all know Maxine waters is wrong. I agree. So is a lot the Republican party. Even John Robert's our "conservative justice" is a dirtbag neocon who's name came up on Epstein flight logs.

Clarence Thomas is the only real supreme court justice

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@DriveInDriveOut

You love trump so much that you disagree with idea of telling 30 trillion dollars of debt to go * itself?

I think all the debt divided among Americans equally is around 170k. When we fall a lot of people are going to work off their debt. Gulags?
I don't know what the debt or your butthurt about Trump has to do with Maxine Waters telling people to get confrontational with police.

Getting confrontational with police is the main reason for the small number of deadly police incidents.

Maxine Waters tells more people to do the same. She's a disgusting POS.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I don't know what the debt or your butthurt about Trump has to do with Maxine Waters telling people to get confrontational with police.

Getting confrontational with police is the main reason for the small number of deadly police incidents.

Maxine Waters tells more people to do the same. She's a disgusting POS.
I agree with everything you said. Except I choose to not pick the red team either and for some reason that upsets you so much that you harass my notifications with dislikes

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that’s disrespectful to the rule of law, and to the judicial branch and our function. I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful — and in a manner that is consistent with their oath to the Constitution, to respect a co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent"

Judge Cahill