Poll: Trust in Big Government Near Historic Low

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Read the full article here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/18/poll-trust-big-government-nears-historic-low/

WASHINGTON -- Nearly 80 percent of Americans say they can't trust Washington and they have little faith that the massive federal bureaucracy can solve the nation's ills, according to a survey from the Pew Research Center that shows public confidence in the federal government at one of the lowest points in a half-century.

"The government's been lying to people for years. Politicians make promises to get elected, and when they get elected, they don't follow through," says Cindy Wanto, 57, a registered Democrat from Pennsylvania who joined several thousand for a rally in Washington on April 15 -- the tax filing deadline. "There's too much government in my [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]business[/COLOR][/COLOR]. It was a problem before Obama, but he's certainly not helping fix it."

A democrat that participated in the Tea Party...no way!!! Hey Deez...i bet she is a nut job...or maybe the only democrat that is in the tea party...or maybe she is a racist....LMAFAO!!!!:bigsmile2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I noticed the Chairman of the Democratic Party in my county attending the Tea Party I went to. He is black, just like the main speaker, Herman Cain. I guess they must be racist too. And all those Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents there must have been nut jobs too.

tieguy

Banned
Read the full article here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/18/poll-trust-big-government-nears-historic-low/

WASHINGTON -- Nearly 80 percent of Americans say they can't trust Washington and they have little faith that the massive federal bureaucracy can solve the nation's ills, according to a survey from the Pew Research Center that shows public confidence in the federal government at one of the lowest points in a half-century.

"The government's been lying to people for years. Politicians make promises to get elected, and when they get elected, they don't follow through," says Cindy Wanto, 57, a registered Democrat from Pennsylvania who joined several thousand for a rally in Washington on April 15 -- the tax filing deadline. "There's too much government in my [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]business[/COLOR][/COLOR]. It was a problem before Obama, but he's certainly not helping fix it."

A democrat that participated in the Tea Party...no way!!! Hey Deez...i bet she is a nut job...or maybe the only democrat that is in the tea party...or maybe she is a racist....LMAFAO!!!!:bigsmile2:

thats allright they still have diesel.

movie clip time!!!!!

tieguy

Banned
I noticed the Chairman of the Democratic Party in my county attending the Tea Party I went to. He is black, just like the main speaker, Herman Cain. I guess they must be racist too. And all those Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents there must have been nut jobs too.

the liberals get upset when we take their feigned interest in grassroots movements and actually make it work.

SWORDFISH

So people are actually learning to think for themselves now? Maybe the government will replace us(the ones that think for themselves) w/ mindless robots so they can continue w/ their agenda.