Poll: Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bowl?

Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bowl?

• The Saints will not run the table but will be in the Super Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither will run the table but will meet in the Super Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: Poll: Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bow

Lord,
Oh how I want to be in that number...when the Saints come marching in...

here is Bruce, Patti and Clarence making it mellow...

When The Saints Go Marching In

I can't vote.
I can only pray that this incredible TEAM, using that word because the Saints really are a TEAM that happen to play football for the National Football League, continues to lift the collective spirit of the Gulf Coast.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Re: Poll: Will the Colts or Saints run the table and will they meet in the Super Bow

What's running the table? Is that undefeated?

I'm in management and I understand under the table; and no that's not ME under there!!!

I think the Saints will win not only because of AJ's powerful belief, but because Ed Hoculi will ref the game and he's been known to have had several "transgressions" with (ahem) Saints Fans and Players...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Saints are about to sneak out of Fedex field with a win. Skins might have got robbed on a replay in overtime.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

I wasn't sure they were going to be able to pull it off. :anxious:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

I think the Saints will win not only because of AJ's powerful belief, but because Ed Hoculi will ref the game and he's been known to have had several "transgressions" with (ahem) Saints Fans :wink2: and Players...

I have consulted my stylist.
Miami or the French Quarter is in my near future - the beaches of Miami or bead collecting in the Quarter.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Saints might be able to do it..But they need to play better against teams like the Redskins

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

After the way AZ played against MIN I'm beginning to think we might be able to go back again this year. That would sweeeet. :happy-very:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Saints are done. How bout them Cowboys!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't get NFL Network but I watched the highlights on Sportscenter. The 'boys needed that one to stay in the hunt.

I still think Indy will run the table if they play their starters.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse

I don't get NFL Network but I watched the highlights on Sportscenter. The 'boys needed that one to stay in the hunt.

I still think Indy will run the table if they play their starters.

What about them Chargers?:happy-very: Unless the meaning of "running the table" is just for the regular season....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What about them Chargers?:happy-very: Unless the meaning of "running the table" is just for the regular season....

Running the table means to go undefeated, whether it be the regular season, playoffs or both. I guess it could mean a month but that was not my original intent. The Chargers beat an emotional Bengals team in a very good game yesterday. I watched my Pats beat the Bills in perhaps the most boring game I have ever watched. I kept switching to the Jets game so that tells just how boring the Pats/Bills game was.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse

Running the table means to go undefeated, whether it be the regular season, playoffs or both. I guess it could mean a month but that was not my original intent. The Chargers beat an emotional Bengals team in a very good game yesterday. I watched my Pats beat the Bills in perhaps the most boring game I have ever watched. I kept switching to the Jets game so that tells just how boring the Pats/Bills game was.

I was referring to the AFC championship game and whether or not that would be included in running the table since Indy's battered defense wont match up too well against the Chargers' offense for the AFC championship game:happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was referring to the AFC championship game and whether or not that would be included in running the table since Indy's battered defense wont match up too well against the Chargers' offense for the AFC championship game:happy-very:

I think you are being way too optimistic.:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

I was pulling for the 'skins last night. Figures....

ups1990

Neither will. The San Diego Super Chargers will win the SB. Thank you.

P

pickup

i played quite a bit of pool when I was younger and running the table means making the remainder of your shots . I took the following definition from the merriam webster website:

run the table 1 : to sink all remaining shots without missing in pool
2 : to win all remaining contests

So , for example the giants need to run the table(win the remaining two games) and hope that either the cowboys or the packers lose one of their remaining two games in order to make the playoffs.