Poor 407

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one?
That was Thursday. As a steward and one of your brown cafe stewards I would strongly advise members who drive at united parcel from drinking during the work week. I've seen my share of teamsters come into work after a hard night of drinking and never work a day in the big brown machine again. During the week if I have an 8hour and I go out to eat with my family I'll have one tall draft but anymore will have to wait for the weekend. Except for football season for which I'll start at about 11am and stop at 6. Don't give these people any more ammunition than they already have.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I wasn't sure if you work Sat air so I'll go ahead and take care of this.
83d4e39c.jpg
83d4e39c.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Nice one Jack :zombismiley:
407,I like my beer,but it ain't destroying my family.
I may be killing myself with 3 or 4 beers every night,
but I doubt it.Every picture tells a story.
Please realize that the browncafe is not lame.
You have changed,not us.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
While on vacation this week, I have tried to limit myself to 8 ChiChi's and 3 Mai Tais per day. Next week as I really get settled in I may up the ante a bit!

But I do still value you ALL. Just some more than others. Plus I've had the pleasure of meeting some real internisting a d cool people here. There is also beginning to be a void of old school old timers in my location and the ones I run into here is something I do look forward to and like very much.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Brown Cafe changes All The Time................

jasonincanada
feedercan1
ironylife
kidlogic
MJ32
wily
nikkiegirl
cadys83

They come and go and sometimes "they come back" !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Soooo.....why did you return then? I'm under the impression that you think the way we have changed is not in a good way.. so why come back?

I left because I was frustrated with the way the forum had changed and the manner in which a certain member had grown to dominate the forum. I soon realized that I can't change the latter but perhaps I can help to improve the former.

It was very interesting to lurk and read what was said about me while I was gone. It was kind of like reading my obituary or hearing my eulogy. I expected and deserved some of the comments but have to admit that 407 said a few things that I know he would not say if we were face to face. Showed me what kind of person he really is, someone whom I would not be proud to work along side with and would most certainly not want to associate with. We have a saying about people like him up here but I will refrain.

over9five

Staff member
Soooo.....why did you return then? I'm under the impression that you think the way we have changed is not in a good way.. so why come back?
PS, that was not meant as a slam in any way. You're quite welcome to come back, many have announced their intent to depart and then returned. Nothing wrong with that. I assume that after some people leave, it is only then that they realize how much they like (and now miss) Brown Cafe.

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.