Poor 407

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont think it has changed. I think we got a little more forceful in the bullying category. Its the times we live in.
Most of us come here for fun ,stress release, and information.
When we no longer enjoy something we should stop doing it.
There are plenty of places to go to be snarky, and miserable. Walmart, the grocery store, work, for a few:fightings:

I left because I was frustrated with the way the forum had changed and the manner in which a certain member had grown to dominate the forum. I soon realized that I can't change the latter but perhaps I can help to improve the former.

It was very interesting to lurk and read what was said about me while I was gone. It was kind of like reading my obituary or hearing my eulogy. I expected and deserved some of the comments but have to admit that 407 said a few things that I know he would not say if we were face to face. Showed me what kind of person he really is, someone whom I would not be proud to work along side with and would most certainly not want to associate with. We have a saying about people like him up here but I will refrain.
Pm me you phone number and we can set it up. If we were face to face you are right I wouldn't say that to you. We would be throwing no talking needed. I to have left the forum for the same reasons as you and came back. You were the member who you are talking about in your post that yiu really cant stand. Its not moreluck its you because you bring it all on yourself with your I know it all 12.87 posts per day to prove it. I've also left for a while and came back with great perspective of how much this place really doesnt matter. I have no problem getting along with anybody but you on this forum management or hourly. You are the only one and sometimes I'm a little embarrassed by how I act toward you. But you are one of the most annoying human beings I've ever encountered.

At the beginning I tried to befriend you and not let it get here but you just kept digging and pulling my chain. I typed back and then tried to drop it. Then out of nowhere you would start it up again and we would go at it again. It got to the point to where I'll friend with you till the end. I'm never stoping. The only difference between me and all the other members is I will tell you over and over and over how much I truly can't stand you. They feel the same 85% of them but they are nicer people than I.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.