Poor Doggies.....

tourists24

was just watching the Nathans famous hot dog contest...... the winner just ate 68 hot dogs in the time limit..... dang

The Asian man you are speaking of is Kobitosi ,I do not think I spelled it right.Joey Chesnut won last year also .I would think that doing this for a living is not good for your health

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Asian man you are speaking of is Kobitosi ,I do not think I spelled it right.Joey Chesnut won last year also .I would think that doing this for a living is not good for your health

I hope you are not eating breakfast while reading this but most, if not all, of what they eat comes right back up shortly afterward. The Asian man is named Kobayashi.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I hope you are not eating breakfast while reading this but most, if not all, of what they eat comes right back up shortly afterward. The Asian man is named Kobayashi.

Either that or it would result in a bowel movement that belongs on display in a museum.:sick:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
These hot dogs are just wiener and bun, and they usually dip them in water to make them go down easier. I like Nathans or Hebrew National wieners, they both taste better than most other brands.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

These hot dogs are just wiener and bun, and they usually dip them in water to make them go down easier. I like Nathans or Hebrew National wieners, they both taste better than most other brands.

I would think after inhaling 68 of them you wouldn't want to see another one anytime soon.

ups1990

I use to buy the Hebrew ones, but now only Nathans. They taste better and have less of a salty taste as well.

Speaking of Wieners. I know people and a Doctor, whose last name is Wiener. They say it's pronounced whinner, like if that's any better than wiener.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Either that or it would result in a bowel movement that belongs on display in a museum.:sick:
Ha Ha Ha!:happy-very:

I use to buy the Hebrew ones, but now only Nathans. They taste better and have less of a salty taste as well.

Speaking of Wieners. I know people and a Doctor, whose last name is Wiener. They say it's pronounced whinner, like if that's any better than wiener.
That's funny. There's a lady at a church I deliver to on bad add/cut days. Her name is K-N-I-P-P-E-L, and she spells it out each time, LOL.