Poor Guy (or woman)

clean hairy

Pity the person who took over the rout Dave used to have.
center manager wondering why they do not get in as early as Dave used to.
Having to listen constantly how great Dave was on the route!
Anybody suspect he is checking in with his former customers to make sure the new driver on the route is treating them right?
If not he will squeal on the new driver?

Anybody suspect he is checking in with his former customers to make sure the new driver on the route is treating them right?
He is probably actually getting signatures....

Box Ox

Bet the new route driver can't :censored2:ing wait to hear "Dave always got here soooo much earlier than yooooooou!" from a customer at every other commercial stop.

542thruNthru

Who I think he/she will hear the most from is his Preloader. "But the other guy used to come in and load his truck for me!"

Indecisi0n

It will be one of those route where the bid driver thinks he is loved but when the cover driver covers the route he has to hear every customer complain about how much he hates his driver

Rack em

Made the Podium
It will be one of those route where the bid driver thinks he is loved but when the cover driver covers the route he has to hear every customer complain about how much he hates his driver
This is why I like covering one certain route, all his customers love me because I don't follow orion and I deliver businesses in the morning. I always hear "The other guy usually isn't here for another hour and a half." I always get plenty of coffee and doughnuts on that route :)

Indecisi0n

This is why I like covering one certain route, all his customers love me because I don't follow orion and I deliver businesses in the morning. I always hear "The other guy usually isn't here for another hour and a half." I always get plenty of coffee and doughnuts on that route :)
I use to cover a business route that I ran backwards than the bid guy. He would get to his businesses at 3-4 and I would get there at 10 in the morning. The customers loved me so much it drove the regular driver crazy lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pity? Tips might roll in if customers hated him.

rod

Retired 22 years
I got a lot of feedback from my old customers when I would run into them about how much they hated the guy that took my place. The day after I retired UPS changed my route - almost having it ran backwards. The poor replacement driver never stood a chance. I had an auto parts store that had a UPS letter box out front of it for years. Two weeks after I retired they were so mad at UPS they told them to take it away and it was replaced by a FedEx box.