Poor ole Rudy got the Vid

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1606019474149.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The issue is, so what? We gonna hear how every public figure gets the sniffles, or is everyone expecting Giuliani to be one of the .5% in his age group that dies from covid? Sensationalist garbage.

DriverNerd

The issue is, so what? We gonna hear how every public figure gets the sniffles, or is everyone expecting Giuliani to be one of the .5% in his age group that dies from covid? Sensationalist garbage.
Trump will make sure he gets any experimental meds he needs to make sure that doesn't happen, just like he got.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump will make sure he gets any experimental meds he needs to make sure that doesn't happen, just like he got.

Meds aren't a one-size-fits-all proposition. I'm saying the odds are strongly in his favor with or without treatment. So where's the newsworthiness? CNN is praying he dies so they can more easily distract attention away from the increasingly successful election challenges.

Box Ox

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Is Giuliani at higher risk of death or not? @zubenelgenubi doesn't seem to think so.

Reading what you want and not what was written again? He is in an age group that puts him at a slightly higher risk. Over all his risk of death as part of that group is still quite small. He may have other issues that put him at greater risk, but that's not anyone's business.

Box Ox

Reading what you want and not what was written again? He is in an age group that puts him at a slightly higher risk. Over all his risk of death as part of that group is still quite small. He may have other issues that put him at greater risk, but that's not anyone's business.
I guess an immediate hospital admission would indicate he does.