Populist Indeed!

Meat

So, here we are, less than two months into the “populist” presidency, and the new reality – for those that can face the truth – is already readily apparent.

For whatever reason, a certain percentage of the American populace seems to think that they will prosper under the current POTUS; please consider the following:

- The appointment of Betsy Devos: There’s not a lot of critical thinking required here. Let’s face it, the privatization of the public school system will undermine teacher’s unions and ultimately empower the corporate entities that Mrs. Devos unequivocally represents. How anybody could possible think that this appointment “drains the swamp” is beyond me me.

- The attempted appointment of Andrew Puzer: This gent is a classic piece of trash, one who describes working folk as “the worst of the worst.” Yeah, clearly this guy is pro middle-class all the way.

- The appointment of Scott Pruitt: “climate change is far from settled.” I am sure the money corporations will save will easily go into the middle-class coffers - guffaw, guffaw, guffaw

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_0434.GIF
IMG_0434.GIF
IMG_0434.GIF
So, here we are, less than two months into the “populist” presidency, and the new reality – for those that can face the truth – is already readily apparent.

For whatever reason, a certain percentage of the American populace seems to think that they will prosper under the current POTUS; please consider the following:

- The appointment of Betsy Devos: There’s not a lot of critical thinking required here. Let’s face it, the privatization of the public school system will undermine teacher’s unions and ultimately empower the corporate entities that Mrs. Devos unequivocally represents. How anybody could possible think that this appointment “drains the swamp” is beyond me me.

- The attempted appointment of Andrew Puzer: This gent is a classic piece of trash, one who describes working folk as “the worst of the worst.” Yeah, clearly this guy is pro middle-class all the way.

- The appointment of Scott Pruitt: “climate change is far from settled.” I am sure the money corporations will save will easily go into the middle-class coffers - guffaw, guffaw, guffaw
IMG_0434.GIF

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I though Dad banned you. I guess it isn't FedEx, so it's OK? Excellent observations. I'm glad you won't grow up and be a conservatard.

Invite your friends on here from school. If they're half as bright as you, they could add an interesting take on the discussion. I have 2 kids right around your age, and Trump scares the Hell out of them.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

And that reality is that those who were out of touch with the truth for the past 18 months still are.

vantexan

Well, golly gee, the teachers' unions have done so much to produce the finest students in the world. Our education system is 2nd to none. There is absolutely no need for fresh perspectives because everything is perfect now. Heaven forbid that kids in the ghetto get the chance to go to better schools with vouchers. Might figure out their school boards haven't done right by them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Does your stepdad know you're playing with the FedEx people again?

bacha29

The real test of Trump's ability to govern will come when Russia launches a full scale invasion of Ukraine. The first step in Putin's plainly stated plan to regain total control over the old Warsaw Pact countries. This may in turn require Trump to reinstate the draft not just the registration part of it but people male and female suddenly finding themselves in Europe carrying a gun. The stock market as a result will tank and the economy especially in Europe right along with it. Will the Jarrod Kurchner's of the nation be the one's to fight WWIII ? Of course not. It will the poor white kids from the rural areas, the poor inner city black kids and the poor Hispanic kids from the barrios. Let's see what happen to Trump's 38% voting block when their kids start rolling off the back of a C130 in a flag draped box. Impossible you say? There are whispers of impeachment floating around the GOP already and if there is a full scale Watergate style constitutional crisis and emboldened Putin may try to take advantage of it

vantexan

The real test of Trump's ability to govern will come when Russia launches a full scale invasion of Ukraine. The first step in Putin's plainly stated plan to regain total control over the old Warsaw Pact countries. This may in turn require Trump to reinstate the draft not just the registration part of it but people male and female suddenly finding themselves in Europe carrying a gun. The stock market as a result will tank and the economy especially in Europe right along with it. Will the Jarrod Kurchner's of the nation be the one's to fight WWIII ? Of course not. It will the poor white kids from the rural areas, the poor inner city black kids and the poor Hispanic kids from the barrios. Let's see what happen to Trump's 38% voting block when their kids start rolling off the back of a C130 in a flag draped box. Impossible you say? There are whispers of impeachment floating around the GOP already and if there is a full scale Watergate style constitutional crisis and emboldened Putin may try to take advantage of it
Hmmm, as I recall Putin invaded Ukraine and Georgia during the Obama administration. Same Pres who ridiculed Romney for saying Russia was our greatest geopolitical adversary. Same Pres who drew a "red line" in Syria. Same Pres who called ISIS the junior varsity. Same Pres who signed a very one sided agreement with Iran. The world got a whole lot more unstable before Trump came into office.

Last edited:

Serf

Let’s face it, the privatization of the public school system will undermine teacher’s unions and ultimately empower the corporate entities that Mrs. Devos unequivocally represents.
Teacher's Unions are self serving of the interests of teachers more so than the students.

I have 2 kids right around your age, and Trump scares the Hell out of them.
With respect, of course you do. Children usually share the political views of at least one parent.

The real test of Trump's ability to govern will come when Russia launches a full scale invasion of Ukraine

The USA staged the Maidan crisis in 2014 to oust Viktor Yanukovych and prop up there guy Petro Poroshenko. Knowing it would provoke a response from Russian and give USA a reason to sanction. Crimea has always been Russian. Ask the people, they will tell you they prefer it that way. Whispers of impeachment? You really want CIA watergate stuff going on to remove the President?

vantexan

Teacher's Unions are self serving of the interests of teachers more so than the students.

With respect, of course you do. Children usually share the political views of at least one parent.

The USA staged the Maidan crisis in 2014 to oust Viktor Yanukovych and prop up there guy Petro Poroshenko. Knowing it would provoke a response from Russian and give USA a reason to sanction. Crimea has always been Russian. Ask the people, they will tell you they prefer it that way. Whispers of impeachment? You really want CIA watergate stuff going on to remove the President?
Let's not forget Obama was heard on an open microphone telling previous Russian president to tell Putin to be patient, wait until after Obama's last election. And our Left is now calling the Russian hacking the worst political scandal in American history. Yeah, right.

Serf

It is a cold hard fact that immigrants, legal or otherwise staff the American food industry. US agriculture is subsidized by government cash handouts, which are then used to pay the wages of border jumpers who export the cash to Mexico where the money is then returned back to the United States via cartel of illegal firearms.

Ukraine, Libya, and Syria are in ruins because of USA/CIA intervention.

Will the Jarrod Kurchner's of the nation be the one's to fight WWIII ? Of course not. It will the poor white kids from the rural areas, the poor inner city black kids and the poor Hispanic kids from the barrios

Do rich kids really ever enlist? Unless they have a dream of working in politics later on? The infantry in the Marines and Army is overwhelmingly Caucasian, with a sprinkle of Mexican for the most part. Support jobs in the rear are by and large staffed with African Americans. For one reason or another, that is the way it is. With small exceptions along the way.

The American people have ADD when it comes to war and the stomach for war. What always makes me laugh it liberals that chant "love wins" as they blog from Starbucks. And are totally oblivious to the brown women and children the President kills with drone attacks in the name of freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

It is a cold hard fact that immigrants, legal or otherwise staff the American food industry. US agriculture is subsidized by government cash handouts, which are then used to pay the wages of border jumpers who export the cash to Mexico where the money is then returned back to the United States via cartel of illegal firearms.

Ukraine, Libya, and Syria are in ruins because of USA/CIA intervention.

Do rich kids really ever enlist? Unless they have a dream of working in politics later on? The infantry in the Marines and Army is overwhelmingly Caucasian, with a sprinkle of Mexican for the most part. Support jobs in the rear are by and large staffed with African Americans. For one reason or another, that is the way it is. With small exceptions along the way.

The American people have ADD when it comes to war and the stomach for war. What always makes me laugh it liberals that chant "love wins" as they blog from Starbucks. And are totally oblivious to the brown women and children the Presid
Same people who wear the latest fashions, sewn in sweatshops, carry the latest iPhone's, made in brutal Chinese factories, drive large SUV's while decrying carbon emissions, not to mention the richest of them flying around in private jets.

bbsam

Staff member
Let's not forget Obama was heard on an open microphone telling previous Russian president to tell Putin to be patient, wait until after Obama's last election. And our Left is now calling the Russian hacking the worst political scandal in American history. Yeah, right.
Well since he was president at the time and it his foreign policy was still in play, it's really not the same.