Porch pirates

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
if we really cared about theft we would just ask everyone for a sig like in europe

fact is it's cheaper just to eat a small % of theft and sig-only the super ghetto areas

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
if we really cared about theft we would just ask everyone for a sig like in europe

fact is it's cheaper just to eat a small % of theft and sig-only the super ghetto areas
We signed everything off before DR with a unofficial agreement with management.

One time, a manager decided he wasn't going to honor the aggrement over some tracer. Over the next few days, send agains looked like peak season, there was so many! The aggrement was back on the next day.

I don't know if a center manager could do this now due to their lack of power and the number watchers.

Ukbrown

I'm in the uk unless the pkg says otherwise everything is driver release. We have had access points for 2 years. It used to be a mile radius nothing over 15kg. now the diad is king and tells you which one is closest. If access point won't take it scan as refused at access point. My centre is currently 10 drivers short & we had 700 missed on Thursday. It's got so bad with management now that most drivers do reasonable overtime (45 mins to 1 hour) then drive back in to ctr with missed. Management can't do anything as our contract says may be required to work reasonable overtime. the union asked what reasonable was and got told 45-60mins.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm in the uk unless the pkg says otherwise everything is driver release. We have had access points for 2 years. It used to be a mile radius nothing over 15kg. now the diad is king and tells you which one is closest. If access point won't take it scan as refused at access point. My centre is currently 10 drivers short & we had 700 missed on Thursday. It's got so bad with management now that most drivers do reasonable overtime (45 mins to 1 hour) then drive back in to ctr with missed. Management can't do anything as our contract says may be required to work reasonable overtime. the union asked what reasonable was and got told 45-60mins.
I love the U.K. I'm sorry if you are offended by trump. We hate him. I think it's so cool that you posted here. please keep posting!!!