Portland Antifa Shooter Killed During Arrest

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Damn!
I guess White people get killed when they resist arrest!
Never woulda thunk that! NOT!!!

Racial justice protester suspected in Portland shooting death killed by law enforcement

Just hours after an interview was posted online in which Michael Forest Reinoehl took responsibility for the fatal shooting of Patriot Prayer supporter Aaron J. Danielson, Reinoehl has been killed in an attempted arrest in Lacey, Washington, near Seattle.
The New York Times first reported Reinoehl’s death. OPB has confirmed with law enforcement sources that a judge in Multnomah County authorized a warrant for Reinoehl’s arrest Thursday on a charge of murder. The U.S. Marshals Service was part of the law enforcement team that attempted to arrest Reinoehl when shots were fired.

“Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me,” Reinoehl told VICE. “ ... I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent and I made my exit.”
Reinoehl told VICE he considered the shooting an act of self defense.
“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” he said. “I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”

Reinoehl’s sister told OPB that Portland police asked her to identify a man in photos from protests after Saturday’s shooting. She told them it was her estranged brother. The sister spoke on the condition that she not be named because, she said, her family has received death threats.
“Portland police asked me to confirm from the pictures that were included in those threatening messages if it was indeed my brother,” she said. “I said ‘I haven’t seen him in three years, but it looks like it is him. The tattoo is new, but it looks like it could be him.’”
Reinoehl’s sister described her brother as erratic and self-destructive.
“I do know he has a temper, and I do know he acts very badly to being provoked,” Reinoehl’s sister told OPB.

1599194326374.png

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Damn!
I guess White people get killed when they resist arrest!
Never woulda thunk that! NOT!!!

Racial justice protester suspected in Portland shooting death killed by law enforcement

Just hours after an interview was posted online in which Michael Forest Reinoehl took responsibility for the fatal shooting of Patriot Prayer supporter Aaron J. Danielson, Reinoehl has been killed in an attempted arrest in Lacey, Washington, near Seattle.
The New York Times first reported Reinoehl’s death. OPB has confirmed with law enforcement sources that a judge in Multnomah County authorized a warrant for Reinoehl’s arrest Thursday on a charge of murder. The U.S. Marshals Service was part of the law enforcement team that attempted to arrest Reinoehl when shots were fired.

“Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me,” Reinoehl told VICE. “ ... I was confident that I did not hit anyone innocent and I made my exit.”
Reinoehl told VICE he considered the shooting an act of self defense.
“You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn’t even be saying anything, but I feel it’s important that the world at least gets a little bit of what’s really going on,” he said. “I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”

Reinoehl’s sister told OPB that Portland police asked her to identify a man in photos from protests after Saturday’s shooting. She told them it was her estranged brother. The sister spoke on the condition that she not be named because, she said, her family has received death threats.
“Portland police asked me to confirm from the pictures that were included in those threatening messages if it was indeed my brother,” she said. “I said ‘I haven’t seen him in three years, but it looks like it is him. The tattoo is new, but it looks like it could be him.’”
Reinoehl’s sister described her brother as erratic and self-destructive.
“I do know he has a temper, and I do know he acts very badly to being provoked,” Reinoehl’s sister told OPB.

View attachment 308364
Wonderful news. I hope they shot him right in that stupid black fist on his neck.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The shooting of Danielson was seized on by President Trump and many of his supporters as they sought to portray Trump as the “law and order” candidate in the Nov. 3 election, determined to prevent the kind of violence he claimed his opponent, Joe Biden, would usher in throughout the country.

At the same time news broke of Reinoehl’s death late Thursday, Trump tweeted: “Why aren’t the Portland Police ARRESTING the cold blooded killer of Aaron ‘Jay’ Danielson. Do your job, and do it fast.
Everybody knows who this thug is. No wonder Portland is going to hell!”

Federal Marshals React to Trump's tweet!
1599194472062.png

El Correcto

god is dead
The shooting of Danielson was seized on by President Trump and many of his supporters as they sought to portray Trump as the “law and order” candidate in the Nov. 3 election, determined to prevent the kind of violence he claimed his opponent, Joe Biden, would usher in throughout the country.

At the same time news broke of Reinoehl’s death late Thursday, Trump tweeted: “Why aren’t the Portland Police ARRESTING the cold blooded killer of Aaron ‘Jay’ Danielson. Do your job, and do it fast.

View attachment 308366
I wonder if he is a covid death as well, taking part in months long protests it wouldn’t surprise me if he tested positive.

vantexan

View attachment 308366
Now they need to clear all the rabble out of the street who cheered when it was announced he murdered a man for nothing more than being a Trump/police supporter.

Serf

Michael Reinoehl has been in hiding since he shot the Trump supporter, but he reached out to Vice for an interview. They were tracked, and his location was made known to federal agents, who went to arrest him and ended up killing him. God , I love America.

fishtm2001

Citing four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day, The Atlantic reported that the President was reluctant to pay a visit to the cemetery in France honoring slain American soldiers because of concerns that his hair would become disheveled in the rain.

That's nice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Citing four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day, The Atlantic reported that the President was reluctant to pay a visit to the cemetery in France honoring slain American soldiers because of concerns that his hair would become disheveled in the rain.

That's nice.
You're lost again leftie.
This is a thread about one of the many violent neomarxist Democrats that you support. TTKU my good friend.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

That's nice.

And again..."What a well behaved dog"...

....DEFLECTING AGAIN....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Michael Reinoehl has been in hiding since he shot the Trump supporter, but he reached out to Vice for an interview. They were tracked, and his location was made known to federal agents, who went to arrest him and ended up killing him. God , I love America.

Proof again that there is no systemic racism going on with our Law Enforcement...If you pull a gun or act like you are going to pull a gun no matter what your skin color happens to be... bad thing are bound to happen.....Another so called bad ass thug pays the ticket...

Quoting from the video about the police says it all:

"They were not Playing"

"They Deep"

"They let loose on him"

"They lit his Ass up"

It would not be surprising if some of the Police Officers involved in the shooting were thinking to themselves:

"Defund This"....

Last edited:

Box Ox

Wonderful news. I hope they shot him right in that stupid black fist on his neck.

Definitely the proper way to deal with a violent domestic terrorist.

That's nice.

Joe Biden is holding it together better than you are. Get help, guy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Something similar happened to John Mcafee and vice news. What kind of idiots decide to sit down for scheduled interviews when you’re in hiding.
I wouldn’t even have a cellphone on me.

Serf

Something similar happened to John Mcafee and vice news. What kind of idiots decide to sit down for scheduled interviews when you’re in hiding.
I wouldn’t even have a cellphone on me.
Wrap that phone in tin foil, use messenger couriers and hide like Bin Laden.