Portland OR human resources number?

danny2010

I recently completed my orientation as a Driver Helper for the holidays. This was Sunday. Yesterday (monday), I received a call from my HR manager asking me for my social security number (something to do with payroll processing). She asked me if I owned a car, and I replied that I didn't (recently sold mine) and I use my bicycle and the bus to travel. I live in the portland metro area, so commuting via bus works fairly well for me. She then told me that I would be contacted by a driver in approximately 90 minutes. It's been over a day since then and I haven't heard anything from UPS since then.

I know the position is temporary, but it means a lot to me and I'd like to call them and try to resolve any issues they have. I've tried the eHR phone number (800)-877-1508, but my SS number isn't on file and the automated message just asks me to contact my local HR department (but fails to give me any phone numbers).

Does anyone know the number for the local HR office? It's the Portland, OR area hub.

Nimnim

The Nim
Try 867-5309

Is that an 800 number?

It's a joke, and a song.

If they called you before did you try calling that number back already? Unless it was a personal phone used it'd at least give you something to work with. UPS numbers are unlisted, and at least at my location they share the same number block, like (area code) 123-xxxx, the last 4 are the only numbers that change but they all have the same first 3. So if you're feeling crazy you can try calling random numbers based off the block hoping someone picks up and can transfer you or give you a number.

UPSGUY72

I recently completed my orientation as a Driver Helper for the holidays. This was Sunday. Yesterday (monday), I received a call from my HR manager asking me for my social security number (something to do with payroll processing). She asked me if I owned a car, and I replied that I didn't (recently sold mine) and I use my bicycle and the bus to travel. I live in the portland metro area, so commuting via bus works fairly well for me. She then told me that I would be contacted by a driver in approximately 90 minutes. It's been over a day since then and I haven't heard anything from UPS since then.

I know the position is temporary, but it means a lot to me and I'd like to call them and try to resolve any issues they have. I've tried the eHR phone number (800)-877-1508, but my SS number isn't on file and the automated message just asks me to contact my local HR department (but fails to give me any phone numbers).

Does anyone know the number for the local HR office? It's the Portland, OR area hub.

Did they give u a uniform at your orientation??

If they need you they will call you? If they don't call they don't need you or you didn't pass a background check ? There is only 13 day left of peak I pretty sure your SOL.

IF you want a PT job at UPS in the future go to www.UPSJOBS.COM and do a search of your area and if there are openings apply.

Nimnim

The Nim
Is that an 800 number? I tried both that and my area code, 503

Somehow I missed the second part...

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\