Positive Covid Test at my center

Brownducky

The manager alerted everyone that we had MULTIPLE positive covid tests at our hub. Nothing was cleaned and he said “we will continue as normal”.
I haven’t been able to get any information as far as should I go get tested!? I’ve been in contact (inside and outside of work) with the people who are positive.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The manager alerted everyone that we had MULTIPLE positive covid tests at our hub. Nothing was cleaned and he said “we will continue as normal”.
I haven’t been able to get any information as far as should I go get tested!? I’ve been in contact (inside and outside of work) with the people who are positive.
If you start showing symptoms get tested? What’s so confusing about that?

10YR 4/6

What you should do is assume you are contagious even if you have no symptoms. Wear a mask at work and try not to go out where there are people unless you have to. Call your coworkers out if they don’t mask up around you. And don’t go visit your mother this Holiday.

Porknado

two guys tested positive here , no symptoms...they’re currently at the beach drinking margaritas right now.
🧔✊
I did that earlier in the year, at my previous job. They were paying a week of straight time for the duration of the quarantine at the time, too. Never wound up with anything worse than a sunburn.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
What you should do is assume you are contagious even if you have no symptoms. Wear a mask at work and try not to go out where there are people unless you have to. Call your coworkers out if they don’t mask up around you. And don’t go visit your mother this Holiday

Gavin, is that you?

ManInBrown

Surprised you were even notified. They don’t say anything here. Only way we find out is from other drivers that are friends with drivers that have tested positive.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Sounds just like my building! But management tries & keeps it hush hush
The office worker who slips all our paperwork into our folders and handles the diads got it and just disappeared for a week before anyone found it they had it. Nothing said about it, the next day someone else was using their work station. Nothing was cleaned presumably. I show up about a minute to start time, skip the pcm and go right to the car. No helper, no meeting PVDs.