Positive Covid Test

Cateye77

Hello, has anyone here experienced a positive Covid test or know anyone that has? Please explain the process with returning back to work . Thank you.

MattM

I believe automatic 14 day quarantine. You may be able to use your own sick time. There was vague mention of short term disability usage

Around the 8-11 day mark, they want a negative test so you can return to work.

You may try and push the issue and get tested multiple times. I have heard if it's closer than 14 days, you may need two negatives in a row, 24 hours apart.

PT Car Washer

I believe automatic 14 day quarantine. You may be able to use your own sick time. There was vague mention of short term disability usage

Around the 8-11 day mark, they want a negative test so you can return to work.

You may try and push the issue and get tested multiple times. I have heard if it's closer than 14 days, you may need two negatives in a row, 24 hours apart.
Expect a massive surge come Dec 1st.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hello, has anyone here experienced a positive Covid test or know anyone that has? Please explain the process with returning back to work . Thank you.
I believe 2 negative tests. Currently it seems to be easier for people around here to get back to work after testing positive than being exposed. Exposed at this point is 14 days after the last person in your home had a positive test. For many this has been 20ish days. After you have a positive test though 2 negatives should get you back to work

tourists24

I had Covid in July. You put in for Covid pay first (10 days). Once symptoms are gone for 72 hours you test again to see if you get a "negative" result. It took me 5 tests and six weeks before finally testing negative. You can file for short term disability after your initial 10 day Covid pay. And make sure you call The Hartford also.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Anyone here that tested positive needed no re test only whatever the dept of health recommended which was usually 10-14 days with no symptoms after said positive test. Seems closer to ten lately. Anyone exposed has needed a negative test before returning to work. Seems ass backwards, but par for the course.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So cases are up nationwide. They’re gonna be way up for the next few months. That’s just simple facts.

How completely screwed are some
Centers gonna be? We know there’s no way ups has any plan in place for this if it hits a center or area hard.

542thruNthru

So cases are up nationwide. They’re gonna be way up for the next few months. That’s just simple facts.

How completely screwed are some
Centers gonna be? We know there’s no way ups has any plan in place for this if it hits a center or area hard.
Just had a driver get covid. He was talk to not tell anyone. He txt everyone he could to spread the word.

Now management is trying to say you can't quarantine just because you came in contact with him.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just had a driver get covid. He was talk to not tell anyone. He txt everyone he could to spread the word.

Now management is trying to say you can't quarantine just because you came in contact with him.

You know ups is going to tell you whatever they think you’re dumb enough to believe

Health department needs to get involved

allahuakbar

She/Her

BS. You can easily book a zoom appointment with your doctor and get a quarantine instantly for that.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Which will hilariously blow us on them at at least a few centers this winter when tons test positive
Everybody is underestimating the chaos that’s about to ensue
If you live in a state with cases still exploding, your odds of contracting are much higher working inside of a major UPS hub.
UPS is about to find out what happens when a major player in the economic game grossly and purposefully understaffs their operation. The game is changing forever RIGHT NOW. Buckle up