Positive Stories in General and COVID

El Correcto

god is dead
Y'all like this one better?
I made the words eminate and radiate outward from her megaphone.
I made the "I hate myself" not as bold or as big and I moved it over her head.
It's a subtle realignment but I like it better.

View attachment 290561

ORIGINAL
hate-speech-itzy-jpg.290541
I want what you two have.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
O.J. Simpson Crushed After Nevada Shuts Down Golf Courses
WATCH: O.J. Simpson Crushed After Nevada Shuts Down Golf Courses - Breitbart

One of golf’s most famous (or notorious, depending on how you look at it) fans and advocates, O.J. Simpson, expressed great frustration recently after the State of Nevada declared its golf courses “nonessential.”

In mid-March, Simpson said he would “go crazy” if golf courses were shut down.

So, you know, watch your back Nevada.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

When Jody Smith sent out a tweet on Saturday asking for help celebrating his son’s 12th birthday while the family self-isolates, he never could have anticipated the massive response he received.
“It was overwhelming. Just really incredible,” Smith says. “He’s been really excited about it.”

Fast-forward a few hours and Smith’s tweet was the top trending topic on Twitter, with over 100,000 people sending Brandon birthday wishes along with their location to track on his hand-drawn map.

Brandon tracked replies from Guatemala, Australia and everywhere in between. “He’s such a whiz with geography, he’ll know approximately where Buenos Aires might be,” Smith says. “Quite a few [places] we’ve actually had to look up on his iPad, but hey, for him any excuse to actually use his iPad is a good one.”

upload_2020-4-12_17-34-22.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
New Yorkers stop and give daily thanks and gratitude for coronavirus frontline workers

Seeing and hearing my neighbors has provided some precious human connection in this era of
social distancing, immunological isolation and de facto national quarantine.

These nightly messages of love have included a couple of cyclists who peddled north (with traffic. What a concept!) and applauded with their hands nowhere near their handlebars. One ambulance pulled over to the side of the avenue, flashed its emergency lights, honked its horn and tooted its siren — as if to thank us for our appreciation. We responded with even more racket.

106475589-1586092804654nyc_gratitude.jpg