Possible Convoy At Super Bowl

Karma...

Ive read some concerns of a probable disruptive convoy feb 13 at the Super Bowl in California.......I saw the great movie Convoy with Ali McGraw ... Will ups be participating or showing support ?

Ive read some concerns of a probable disruptive convoy feb 13 at the Super Bowl in California.......I saw the great movie Convoy with Ali McGraw ... Will ups be participating or showing support ?
A lot of those trucks are privately owned and operated. You're not gonna see to many corporate owned trucks I'd imagine. So I highly doubt you'll see company Brown package cars out on a sunday protesting.

542thruNthru

What a way to go out… really see if your BA is worth their weight in gold..
If it's their route then nothing the company can do but I'm thinking feeder. Doubt a feeder run goes through there at that time of day and if the driver purposely broke off to be involved in it I'm sure he'd be screwed. Especially if he had packages in the trailer.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If it's their route then nothing the company can do but I'm thinking feeder. Doubt a feeder run goes through there at that time of day and if the driver purposely broke off to be involved in it I'm sure he'd be screwed. Especially if he had packages in the trailer.
You’d be surprised what is swept under the rug or gets a dgas designation in feeder.

rod

Retired 22 years
It would be great if they would clog the roads and make the Super Bowl cancel.