Possible I may get package tommorrow?

RyanG

I bought some speakers for a party I'm throwing tomorrow and they supposedly shipped out Monday with ground (used time and cost calculator, from that area it shipped from to my area its supposed to take 4 days).

However amazon tracking says "Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - October 31, 2011 12:49:21 PM" while UPS tracking says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." Both have remained the same way since Monday.

Is there a chance I'll receive them tomorrow still or am I out of luck?

Thanks
Ryan

Johney

I bought some speakers for a party I'm throwing tomorrow and they supposedly shipped out Monday with ground (used time and cost calculator, from that area it shipped from to my area its supposed to take 4 days).

However amazon tracking says "Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit - October 31, 2011 12:49:21 PM" while UPS tracking says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." Both have remained the same way since Monday.

Thanks
Ryan
You are out of luck if that's all the UPS site says.

RyanG

So it's the sellers fault for sure? I don't want to email them complaining about something that they can't help (they advertise one business day ship-out)...

Johney

So it's the sellers fault for sure? I don't want to email them complaining about something that they can't help (they advertise one business day ship-out)...
Well all I can say is that according to UPS no package is in the system yet. The shipper can tell you whatever they want. Some things that Amazon advertises are shipped from other companies(at least I've seen that).

RyanG

Well all I can say is that according to UPS no package is in the system yet. The shipper can tell you whatever they want. Some things that Amazon advertises are shipped from other companies(at least I've seen that).

Its a store on amazon (not amazon themselves), their "storefront" is what advertises the one bd ship-out.

rocket man

Is there a chance I'll receive them tomorrow still or am I out of luck? you want to know about a package? i see you did the post about 615 pm ahhh why did you ask so early in the day/?

Thanks
Ryan

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Thanks
Ryan

Although not probable, it is possible it could be delivered tomorrow. Don't get your hopes up.

If a package is not scanned in a UPS facility, it will continue to display "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

If it is not scanned in a UPS facility by Friday morning (say 8 am local time), you can be very certain it will not be delivered tomorrow.