Post-Amazon

Dr.Brownz

How much has the volume increased since just AFTER Amazon was pulled in your center?

We are nearly back to what we were previously. It's absurd. 30 cars stuffed into a building designed for 18.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I don't quite get the question. After Amazon was pulled from our center? At my hub we've always had a ton of Amazon volume. Nothing has changed.

I will say that those Amazon drivers seem even sketchier than the Ontrac guys. Plenty of complaints from customers about misdelivered packages, one customer even caught the Amazon driver stealing items from out of his package right on camera.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How much has the volume increased since just AFTER Amazon was pulled in your center?

We are nearly back to what we were previously. It's absurd. 30 cars stuffed into a building designed for 18.
Eighteen? That's not a center, that's a parking slot!

Dr.Brownz

I don't quite get the question. After Amazon was pulled from our center? At my hub we've always had a ton of Amazon volume. Nothing has changed.

I will say that those Amazon drivers seem even sketchier than the Ontrac guys. Plenty of complaints from customers about misdelivered packages, one customer even caught the Amazon driver stealing items from out of his package right on camera.

I saw awhile back that an amazon driver got caught on camera IN A BUSINESS stealing a wallet. What an idiot

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

They cut areas just enough. That the don't. Create more full time areas. Juggle work everyday

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I saw awhile back that an amazon driver got caught on camera IN A BUSINESS stealing a wallet. What an idiot
Hey all companies have them.

We had an off the street hire steal a FedEx box off a lady's porch while the lady watched. Not discreet either. Huge piece of furniture.

Dr.Brownz

We run best guess 25 routes a day average. Was told peak plan has us at 50 routes. No clue who is gonna drive these trucks.

They always tell us some high number then they say "we had to cut routes due to lack of drivers" when really it is "we had to cut routes because we didnt hire enough people like always"