Post Package Handler Interview

Faithless

Why not apply and interview for both?

I suppose I would if given the chance. Ive already been to the tour and had an interview (package handler). Good experience with HR interviewer. Hopefully get called back within a week. I went online to check on their website, just to find out that their was no such opening for a "sales area admin management assistant", in Brooklyn, NY. Yet my application status has been changed to that position. Very strange

Faithless

Wouldn't you rather use your brain than your back?

Absolutely I would love to but its just that I find it strange, how someone would do that without notifying you about the change made or even without offering you a different position. I've had plenty of jobs from HS to College but I've never had something like this happen before. You don't find this remotely strange at all? Maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Absolutely I would love to but its just that I find it strange, how someone would do that without notifying you about the change made or even without offering you a different position. I've had plenty of jobs from HS to College but I've never had something like this happen before. You don't find this remotely strange at all? Maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself

Perhaps the person conducting the interview saw something in you that you didn't see in yourself.

If it were me I would go for the admin position with the contingency of accepting the preload position.

Faithless

Perhaps the person conducting the interview saw something in you that you didn't see in yourself.

If it were me I would go for the admin position with the contingency of accepting the preload position.

Really hoping your right. I'll find out soon enough, hopefully once they call for the second interview. I wonder if anyone on this forum knows anything about "sales area admin assistant". Couldn't find anything relavant or in anyway related to this UPS position on Google..well aside from salary averages on glassdoor.