Post Peak Postmortem

bacha29

Did you guys look at the second quarter operating results that came out last night? They're ( meaning X) absolutely raking it. It's only a matter of time until your Johnny Cabs and your Mexican Towmotors start calling into question why they're out there flying around like Buzzy the Hummingbird matching and in many cases outperforming the average UPS guy and doing it for about half what that guy gets paid...Better hope they don't start reading the numbers but then again it's all public information.

Mutineer

Everybody in this industry knows that UPS drivers are anointed. Good for them.
In my area of the country there is a surplus of cheap, ignorant, hardworking, easy to abuse labor.
And most of those people know or have heard that XG has become a ginormous, meat-grinding :censored2:-show.
I am good friends with two XG contractors. The main thing that keeps them awake at night (besides the evil and capricious nonsense constantly spewing from corporate) is finding and keeping drivers.

QO9TB6EB6iQNy.gif

bacha29

Couldn't figure out how to use your other favorite catch phrases? No titanium golf clubs or backhoe buckets? Stolen motor freight would have been an easy one to work in here.
Ok let's see some better catch phrases from you. By the sounds of things you're a disgruntled ground grunt working for a contractor for a fraction of what you're peers are getting are it's starting to wear on you.

Bounty

Sshhhh bacha,

I need these contractors and there employees working super hard for little pay since I sold “my business” to keep that stock going up.