Post something positive or funny from work today.

Nothing funny today except the state of preload and belt with callouts.

BUT, I got hit with a safety quiz while scanning and aced it. Easy one though. Lifting and lowering and when and how to secure a belt. Basic I know but it felt good to have both down. It made my day.

How about you ladies and gents? What good or nice or funny positive thing happened to you at work today?

:alien:

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Me and my pt sup said :censored2: you to each other and I gave him a good friendly shove over him giving me crap about an excuse I made the other day.

Thought about it later realizing how much trouble he could get me in for shoving him even if it was just 2 dudes being funny.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Me and my pt sup said :censored2: you to each other and I gave him a good friendly shove over him giving me :censored2: about an excuse I made the other day.

Thought about it later realizing how much trouble he could get me in for shoving him even if it was just 2 dudes being funny.
then you gave each other a hug

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
then you gave each other a hug
We've had our run ins but we also have a fine work relationship. My management team is generally cool aside from 1 supervisor who I had to go to the center manager on for mocking my relationship with my girlfriend. He doesnt talk to me much anymore ha.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
We've had our run ins but we also have a fine work relationship. My management team is generally cool aside from 1 supervisor who I had to go to the center manager on for mocking my relationship with my girlfriend. He doesnt talk to me much anymore ha.
you know i bet he dated her

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Oh and my center manager said "Hey welcome back (my name here), good to see you." as he was walking by because it was my first day back from going to integrad.