Post work(out) supplements?

stink219

Not true. I can prove it. Go to to work and look around and see how many loaders, unloaders, preloaders, drivers are overweight and out of shape. Some of those people have been with the company 20+ yrs.
Your assuming someone thats a bit flabby is "not in shape". Look at Olympic power lifters, strongest people on the planet yet fattest guys as well. Out of shape? Look at the anorexic bodies of marathon runners. Out of shape? Being able to see abs on someone does not predicate health. I'd love to see a bodybuilder put in a 12 hour workday. I'll put cash money on saying that he would be shot to :censored2: after a workday.

U

uber

Your assuming someone thats a bit flabby is "not in shape". Look at Olympic power lifters, strongest people on the planet yet fattest guys as well. Out of shape? Look at the anorexic bodies of marathon runners. Out of shape? Being able to see abs on someone does not predicate health. I'd love to see a bodybuilder put in a 12 hour workday. I'll put cash money on saying that he would be shot to :censored2: after a workday.

You definitely under estimate the physical condition that a bodybuilder is in. They do several hours of cardio a day before prepping for a show. Picking up boxes and walking around 12 hours isn't going to exhaust them anymore than the average person.

stink219

You definitely under estimate the physical condition that a bodybuilder is in. They do several hours of cardio a day before prepping for a show. Picking up boxes and walking around 12 hours isn't going to exhaust them anymore than the average person.
Do you know how close to death a bodybuilder becomes to do a show. Some pass out, some need potassium bags IV'd into them, some are rushed to the hospital. They train their muscles specifically for growth exclusively. A big muscle doesn't mean its a strong muscle. I'll still stand by my statement. You want to see athletes? Look at the Crossfit World Championships.

texan

Do you know how close to death a bodybuilder becomes to do a show. Some pass out, some need potassium bags IV'd into them, some are rushed to the hospital. They train their muscles specifically for growth exclusively. A big muscle doesn't mean its a strong muscle. I'll still stand by my statement. You want to see athletes? Look at the Crossfit World Championships.
1270803635215.gif

UPSGUY72

Not assuming anything it the truth being in shape means having Cardiorespiratory fitness, Muscular fitness, being flexible, shape of your body, and a clean strong mind.

U

uber

Crossfit is such a sham. You get the same results you would get if you lifted weights and did cardio.

Its exercise in a social club and those that are involved in it act like exercise elitists. Such a silly phenomenon.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Crossfit is such a sham. You get the same results you would get if you lifted weights and did cardio.

Its exercise in a social club and those that are involved in it act like exercise elitists. Such a silly phenomenon.
There's a reason they call it cultfit. I don't want to knock it because I'm in favor of anything that gets people off the couch and working out, but some of those people take themselves waaaay too seriously.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I promise u lifting weights can not prepare u for much of the stuff they do in cross fit. I'm a weight lifter myself I throw around some decent weight but cross fit is way outta my league.

stink219

Wow! That's 1 dimensional. I think your 100% wrong. I've gotten in the best shape of my life on it. I used crossfit as an example because the average Joe might not know Olympic trainers like Charles Poliquin, Dr. Fred Hatfield and Ian King.

U

uber

Wow! That's 1 dimensional. I think your 100% wrong. I've gotten in the best shape of my life on it. I used crossfit as an example because the average Joe might not know Olympic trainers like Charles Poliquin, Dr. Fred Hatfield and Ian King.

I did crossfit for about 3 months. A friend of mine who is a trainer of crossfit convinced me to try it. If you do Olympic style lifts and have good endurance it absolutely translates. If you're looking to get shredded and don't want to do cardio and eat healthy than its the thing for you. I found the whole social club atmosphere nauseating. I've been lifting for over 10 years and the women say my results are fine.

Like said above though, if it gets people off the couch, so be it.