Postal Service sets up shop at Office Depot stores

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Postal Service sets up shop at Office Depot stores - Washington Post

Despite widespread opposition to closing post offices, the U.S. Postal Service is moving ahead with plans to expand its retail footprint into thousands of Office Depot stores.

The nation's second-largest retailer of office supplies has started selling postal products and services at almost 1,100 locations, offering Priority Mail and Express Mail services, Priority Mail flat-rate boxes, and postage stamps. The deal, in the works for more than a year, is the mail agency's first attempt to sell more than postage stamps under someone else's roof.

Susan Plonkey, a USPS senior vice president, said the deal will allow customers to compare prices between USPS and United Parcel Service products and services, which are also sold at Office Depot. "We're excited to extend some of the best shipping values in the country to Office Depot customers at a time and place that's convenient to them," she said.

UPSSOCKS

Cheryl why have I been punished again??? Everytime I try to do anything I get this:

UPSSOCKS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.