Postal Worker shot and killed in Maryland

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a postal worker (since retired) attacked by his girlfriend's former boyfriend while he was delivering mail. Those are Federal charges----nothing to laugh about. The postal worker received a nice settlement and retired early.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He was over-dispatched and delivering in the dark, sound familiar anyone? This was mentioned in our PCM this morning, not that it will matter.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's all you could come up with? I'm disappointed.
Wasn't trying to come up with something. (Out of character, I know)
I've been watching the JFK stuff this week and responded to your "WTF is wrong with people!"
Keep your eyes and mind engaged because you just never know.

I remember having to deliver in a section of Atlanta (Bankhead Hwy) as a cover driver and I was told by management and other drivers to not go in there after dark. I delivered around 1 pm and was still scared ****less!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I've been watching the JFK stuff this week and responded to your "WTF is wrong with people!"

I remember having to deliver in a section of Atlanta (Bankhead Hwy) as a cover driver and I was told by management and other drivers to not go in there after dark. I delivered around 1 pm and was still scared ****less!

Dummy. Everyone knows that the bad part of town is right after NDA delivery.

CaptainObvious

My apologies Hoaks.......just assumed you were being a smart :censored2:.

The drivers who have to deliver in some of the high risk areas ....and I know there are a handful on this site ......have my full respect.