Posters that have proven to be a "troll"

I read a lot on here and it seems many of the posters that are popular post a lot of harassing posts with no intent but to agitate a member or other members. They seem to have "protection" since they should be in queue before getting posted for us to have to see.
Anybody have any ideas who I think fall in this category?
You??

Marne Vet

No, the funniest posts this past week were the stories you created about delivering in the 'hood.

Not created, just retold. Why haven't you added me to your ignore list? Must be because you want to read my comments, or else you would've blocked them. I'm flattered that a runner that doesn't know how to DR loves reading my posts about what it's like in an urban environment. Sorry, no autographs. You keep reading my stuff and commenting. Haters are the best supporters because they're jealous of the attention others receive. Clown.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Not created, just retold. Why haven't you added me to your ignore list? Must be because you want to read my comments, or else you would've blocked them. I'm flattered that a runner that doesn't know how to DR loves reading my posts about what it's like in an urban environment. Sorry, no autographs. You keep reading my stuff and commenting. Haters are the best supporters because they're jealous of the attention others receive. Clown.

Glad to see you can compile a sentence without a swear word.

Marne Vet

Glad to see you can compile a sentence without a swear word.

I could talk laps around you with my vocabulary, but why should I waste such eloquent words on the star of the circus? You're not worth more than a few four lettered responses IMO. Sorry to be blunt, but you're just another hammer in the shed.