Posting problem

Packmule

For some reason, last few days the only way I can comment on a thread is by using the reply tab. To just comment, I get an alert that I must create a valid post or something like that. Is it my iPhone or something with this website?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
For some reason, last few days the only way I can comment on a thread is by using the reply tab. To just comment, I get an alert that I must create a valid post or something like that. Is it my iPhone or something with this website?
I was having posting issues on my phone too....the reply box would just disappear sometimes. But if I posted from my tablet, no issues. Must be a software glitch somewhere.

oldngray

nowhere special
applezombies.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@Packmule @bleedinbrown58 @Brownslave688 I assume this is happening in a browser and not on the app. Clearing the cache of your browser or even the app cache if that's where it's happening may fix it this kind of annoying stuff.

The forum software and app developers have each released bug fix updates so if this is a bug those updates may fix it.

Yesterday the newest version of the android app was uploaded to the playstore so if anyone is experiencing this issue on the android app getting that update may fix it. Since you're on an iphone that won't help you.

I was going to do all the certificates for the ios app today but since you guys are experiencing some kind of reply bug on the browser version of the site I will work on that forum software update today instead.

The forum will be down for an hour or two while I fumble around with the database but first I have to update and disable some add ons to prepare for the software update. Hopefully that will clean this up.

:vacuumsm:

oldngray

nowhere special
I think it is a phone app issue and not a browser problem. I am using a computer with Firefox and had no issues. A phone browser problem maybe though.