Pot's harmless ??

Fedex Guy

I don't think it's completely harmless. I think any drug alters your brain in some way. This is blown out of proportion. We have no problem selling booze, painkillers, anti depressants and cigarettes. I can't see why that's ok, but pot is so BAD BAD BAD! This issue is a complete joke to me as well as FOXnews.

Why?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The preezy thinks it's harmless.......he's wrong!!!
I'm not saying throw people in jail, but educate them on the effects.....like smoking....you can maybe get cancer, then you decide whatyou are willing to risk..

Catatonic

Nine Lives
In locations where it has been legalized, a greater proportion of the people eat it in cookies, fruit bars, brownies, etc.
Smoking pot has to be worse than smoking cigarettes.
Georgia did not pass the legalization of marijuana for medical research this year (some :censored2: insisted on bundling with another bill) and now the governor is on the verge of pulling an Obama and issuing an executive order to make medical use legal.

Johney

In locations where it has been legalized, a greater proportion of the people eat it in cookies, fruit bars, brownies, etc.
Georgia did not pass the legalization of marijuana for medical research this year (some :censored2: insisted on bundling with another bill) and now the governor is on the verge of pulling an Obama and issuing an executive order to make medical use legal.
Do you really think so with all the crap/chemicals they put in cigarettes?

Johney

Pot and misloads have a direct correlation
Maybe, but a long time ago I had a loader who for the most part would come straight from the bar and burn a doob(in the parking lot for all I knew)and load my bulk car and three other industrial bulk cars stop for stop. Long before the inventor of PAS was even born.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Your a smart dude, but pot worse than cigarettes? That's got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. The funny part about it is the people who talk so bad about it are usually the nerdballs who have never smoked before. Just saying, that would be like me saying I can build a nuclear reactor, which I know absolutely nothing about at all. Its easy to hate on things that people know nothing about at all.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Maybe, but a long time ago I had a loader who for the most part would come straight from the bar and burn a doob(in the parking lot for all I knew)and load my bulk car and three other industrial bulk cars stop for stop. Long before the inventor of PAS was even born.
Exactly dude. Some people can function better and concentrate better on the doobie doobie doo and others can not. It affects people in different ways. If you don't have the right mindstate then ya better not smoke up. Im not saying that a person should be smoked up at work, cause they shouldn't be, but just making a point on the mindstate of people who should and shouldn't smoke up. Kind of the same way with alcohol also. Alcohol is way more dangerous than weed any day of the week. Once again people who don't smoke or have never smoke always want to criticize it like their a professor or a doctor of it. Like really dude lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your a smart dude, but pot worse than cigarettes? That's got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. The funny part about it is the people who talk so bad about it are usually the nerdballs who have never smoked before. Just saying, that would be like me saying I can build a nuclear reactor, which I know absolutely nothing about at all. Its easy to hate on things that people know nothing about at all.
OK, let me restate ... the smoke in pot is a lot harsher than the smoke in cigarettes.
People inhale it deeper and hold it in.
Pot is not usually smoked with any type of filter to capture the particulate matter.
Vapes are better than smoking.

MAKAVELI

And pot does not have filters to capture any of the particulate matter.
People who smoke pot hold it in longer and more deeply.
People who smoke cigarettes tend to smoke more and more often than people who just smoke pot. Nicotine is far more addictive than pot. Filters do very little as to filtering the particulate matter and absolutely nothing of the carcinogens in tobacco. In fact filters only force people to inhale harder and longer.

QualityLoads

And pot does not have filters to capture any of the particulate matter.
People who smoke pot hold it in longer and more deeply.

not everyone smokes pot through an unfiltered cigarette paper. some use bongs to filter through water. some vape pot in a Vaporizer with absolutely no smoke and no combustion of the herb. times have changed, Tell me more how pot is more dangerous than cigarettes

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
OK, let me restate ... the smoke in pot is a lot harsher than the smoke in cigarettes.
People inhale it deeper and hold it in.
Pot is not usually smoked with any type of filter to capture the particulate matter.
Vapes are better than smoking.
Good answer dude, cause ill be honest with ya I really do respect your intelligence as you have displayed on here numerous times:laughing2: lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Nothing wrong with it, eventually the government will realize how retarded it is for it to be illegal. Front page story, MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION SOLVES THE NATIONS UNEMPLOYMENT, THE NATIONS DEBT PROBLEM AND MAKES EVERYBODY HAPPY. Don't laugh because in reality it could solve a lot of problems once the government sees how much money there is to be made with it.