Powerpoint Slide Show Pictures

FilingBluesFL

This is one of the pictures presented in one of those power point slide shows about safety...

So.... how many of you have loose ammunition just rolling around on the floors in YOUR center?

20150923_205456.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When I was on preload we often found funny things rolling down the belt........cylinder "like" objects, several times........Adam and eve was big back then, I do not know about now, Im sure there are thousands of places now......and ammo, yup, lots of it goes through our systems, so no doubt one breaks now and then.

FilingBluesFL

I can't remember ever seeing a shotgun shell, but I've seen plenty of other ammo. Man, they must not pack it very well....

I had a broken box on car once, it was all 9mm bullets. Not live ammo, just the bullets going to a guy that was doing reloading.

Moderately embarrassing walking to the door with a trail of bullets following me up to the door.....

FilingBluesFL

When I was on preload we often found funny things rolling down the belt........cylinder "like" objects, several times........Adam and eve was big back then, I do not know about now, Im sure there are thousands of places now......and ammo, yup, lots of it goes through our systems, so no doubt one breaks now and then.

We have a lot of sex stores in the area, I know when I worked on preload, the boxes of magazines were always poorly taped, and would open up.

One day a box of "toys" opened up in the sort, that was a hoot lol