Pre load hours

GenericUsername

I haven't worked a 40 hour week in some time. 8 guaranteed, so there's that at least. I think I've put in a good 30ish hours or so since Halloween. I'm doing even less work now with a helper.

Chaos

I Am The Devil
50 - 55 hours a week here

Volunteered for a full 8 on Saturday since I’m a sick :censored2: and tend to be a workaholic. No family, few friends, single.

I like money a lot.

unloady

Worked 34 hours last week on preload. I'm not running or doing any extra work since I have another job. I ended this week with just over 20 hours. This has been the easiest peak by far.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
45 hours. Best peak ever. I'm sure management screwed up because I tell you this, no way they ever get things right at peak.

DowntownTillman

Disco gypsy
Our hub has had nothing but issues with pay. They were doing bonuses for driver helpers. They sent out bonuses to people who hadn't worked. They shafted me on hours then corrected them... Then next week they paid me too much... They can't seem to get anything right. Everyone points the finger at another. *Shrug*

tech209

40 hours in the hub
30 out in the golf cart with 140 stops and freaking 140 lb e-reg
No b$tching tho just gotta get the job done

Oh how i miss having a normal life and sleep

tech209

Our hub has had nothing but issues with pay. They were doing bonuses for driver helpers. They sent out bonuses to people who hadn't worked. They shafted me on hours then corrected them... Then next week they paid me too much... They can't seem to get anything right. Everyone points the finger at another. *Shrug*

Im with you on that i was pissed when my hours were jacked up too

Especially during christmas when you have to try and pay the bills and buy gifts

DowntownTillman

Disco gypsy
40 hours in the hub
30 out in the golf cart with 140 stops and freaking 140 lb e-reg
No b$tching tho just gotta get the job done

Oh how i miss having a normal life and sleep

Sounds like my area. Plenty of hours. It's made for a very nice Christmas for the family.. At least that is what everyone has told me in-between shifts. I'd do it over again. Hoping this last week produces at least close to the last 4 weeks. We'll see huh!

UghUghUgh

Sounds like my area. Plenty of hours. It's made for a very nice Christmas for the family.. At least that is what everyone has told me in-between shifts. I'd do it over again. Hoping this last week produces at least close to the last 4 weeks. We'll see huh!
Seems this weeks been more fooked up than all of peak I don’t know why. 53 hours and had Tuesday off and only 2 hours worked on Monday.