Pre loader excuses

quad decade guy

As somebody who was a preloader a few years ago…that is probably true. They never let anybody stay in one spot for the whole day. And whoever the “rescue” is that they move over there at the end of the day is the one who gets to take all the heat from it. There are certain drivers in the building I still avoid because of how they talked down to me when I was a preloader.
As somebody who had to deal(deliver) with a friend upped load EVERYDAY for 14 years...I still blame the preloaders who didn't give an friend.

I don't avoid them still.....about how they said they didn't care about anything let alone the load quality. Yeah I still blame them and will tell them to this day...Yep, a crap day started with preload.....

wilberforce15

As somebody who had to deal(deliver) with a friend upped load EVERYDAY for 14 years...I still blame the preloaders who didn't give an friend.

I don't avoid them still.....about how they said they didn't care about anything let alone the load quality. Yeah I still blame them and will tell them to this day...Yep, a crap day started with preload.....
It's funny.

The amount of care they have may be related to the pay rate they get.

Did you support higher wages for them?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

I mean…I’m not saying they did it to you on purpose…but my load is only friend’ed up half of the time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

A000B1B5-CC2F-45F4-A1A6-896F5CAC0660.gif

Est.1998

A few Mondays back, I got to my truck after pcm, preload is "wrapped." Preloader had stacked 3 totes of smalls in rdr spot. I started loading them and sup walks by and says "I can't believe he just left those there!" Over hear him talking to another pt sup: "didn't he apply for management?"...."yup"
Sometimes I'd rather a loader did that than load the pkgs on whatever shelves they wanted.
And that's great. It can be another job they have no reason to care about. I don't mind not caring.

I throw crap everywhere. And I don't care. And I'm not sorry.

You want good work, you have to pay for it.
No disrespect but when you were hired, did you tell the guy across the table this?
For real. I know guys who paid their college tuition, apartment rent, and food, and had money left over for beer, when they were working PT here in the 80's.

They screw everyone underneath them, and then act like we should do better.
When you applied for the job, they told you the pay involved. Yet you still told the guy, i can start as soon as possible.
I'd rather a person not take the job vs take the job and act entitled.
This is why immigrants are getting all the work.
The majority of them don't complain and actually do it for less than us Americans.

wilberforce15

Sometimes I'd rather a loader did that than load the pkgs on whatever shelves they wanted.

No disrespect but when you were hired, did you tell the guy across the table this?

When you applied for the job, they told you the pay involved. Yet you still told the guy, i can start as soon as possible.
I'd rather a person not take the job vs take the job and act entitled.
This is why immigrants are getting all the work.
The majority of them don't complain and actually do it for less than us Americans.
You voted to stall the pay of the guys you're complaining about, didn't you?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Every day?

Lol. You are such a drama queen.
So much unhappiness all bottled up in one place.

rod

Retired 22 years
If you don't want to load then stay out of the truck until you're on the clock.
That really used to be a pet peeve of mine.
These drivers want to stand around in the truck and gawk at the load while you are trying to work.
All you're doing is getting in the way and slowing preload down.
If the pre-load went any slower it would be going backwards.

rod

Retired 22 years
I voted no on every contract put on the table except the first one (I was too dumb to know what was going on). I figured there was always room for improvement.

quad decade guy

Got a feeling he voted for whoever his boss told him too
If he even votes
Smear me all you want.....I make a great living....seems I always voted in my best interests......could care less....especially less about you.

Say, why don't give the whiner half your meager retirement....maybe a pacifier too.

quad decade guy

Every day?

Lol. You are such a drama queen.
So much unhappiness all bottled up in one place.
Nope. Just a casual observer/reporter......Look around BC......Why do you think there is such a long line to get into feeders? Preload sucks and that's well established here. Unhappiness? That's a defective mental construct of your own. You don't know me.

Say, why do you bully folks?