Pre record

Dewdewbrown

Anybody else have problems with pre recording air? Has the function change in orion 3.0? It should ask you if you are sure you want to pre record o r move it to other side of board..

Dewdewbrown

Hit by mistake..it does the same thing when you hit stop complete(processing). Haven't done it in awhile but friend driver is going before panel for doing it two consecutive weeks.

Fuzzy Brown

Anybody else have problems with pre recording air? Has the function change in orion 3.0? It should ask you if you are sure you want to pre record o r move it to other side of board..

Pressing prerecord accidentally happens mostly at bulk stops fumbling the diad, I do it from time to time.
I just got into the habit of checking if anything is accidentally prerecorded at 10:25 just in case.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Pressing prerecord accidentally happens mostly at bulk stops fumbling the diad, I do it from time to time.
I just got into the habit of checking if anything is accidentally prerecorded at 10:25 just in case.

That was an issue for a while.

The sensitivity of the (soft ?) keys on the DIAD screen were set too high, and it was easy to bump it into pre-record.

The company's initial fix:

Leave them in pre-record, then hit LA (left at), sign the signature pad, and enter the location.

Boom.... no late air.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
That was an issue for a while.

The sensitivity of the (soft ?) keys on the DIAD screen were set too high, and it was easy to bump it into pre-record.

The company's initial fix:

Leave them in pre-record, then hit LA (left at), sign the signature pad, and enter the location.

Boom.... no late air.
“But don’t make it a habit, runner gunner.”
A2F58CDB-4879-4FC0-A4A4-D79DC1316F30.gif

Dewdewbrown

When you are scanning and happen to scan a package from differenf location, board beeps and tells you package is different and has the yes no..it should do same thing...easy fix..are you sure you want to pre record y/n.. but of course at ups common sense makes no sense..

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
i use prerecord everyday at the post office. to verify what missi g pieces, if any are left. meaning is it a bag or parcel. if its a bag i wont keep looking as its obvi not on my truck. if its a parcel, i look for it in truck, then start rescanning and verifing.

of course, if im missing a bag the inevitable message of, sheet bag as delivered.

my response is always, "this is a sig req stop and that bag is not on truck, are you ordering me to commit a dishonest act? "
i have yet to recieve an answer.