Pre-work health check

542thruNthru

Before entering the building every employee has to fill this out and have a temp check. Anyone else doing this?
sketch-1589814649625.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm hoping we get that plan going here. Right now all we have is a generic bottle that says "bleach" sitting on a table Covid 19 Response Station near the door.

542thruNthru

I'm hoping we get that plan going here. Right now all we have is a generic bottle that says "bleach" sitting on a table Covid 19 Response Station near the door.

We got the covid 19 response station also. It's interesting how 2 weeks ago everyone was aware and cautious. Now pretty much no one is cleaning their trucks and diads anymore. Though if you're not wearing a mask you will be sent home.

Just surprised me that they started this today and not weeks ago. Part of me wants to say yes to one so I can have a few days off.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We got the covid 19 response station also. It's interesting how 2 weeks ago everyone was aware and cautious. Now pretty much no one is cleaning their trucks and diads anymore. Though if you're not wearing a mask you will be sent home.

Just surprised me that they started this today and not weeks ago. Part of me wants to say yes to one so I can have a few days off.
We've had a couple of drivers test positive in my bld already.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So they send you home, you automatically get paid? I don't like where this is going.