Preferred jobs need answers

I'm a Part time Air bid driver. And have been covering customer counter for 2 years and now it's being put up for preferred job and was told I cant do both anymore. my question is can i sign up for it and do both or am I out of luck?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm a Part time Air bid driver. And have been covering customer counter for 2 years and now it's being put up for preferred job and was told I cant do both anymore. my question is can i sign up for it and do both or am I out of luck?
If you are part time then you can't do both. Two part time Jobs would equal a full-time job. They would have to bid it aseems a 22.3

WTFm8

14 years of covering it. 2 almost 3 years of doing everyday.. 8 to 10 hours a day for 2 1/2 years. Someone complained and now I can no longer do both.

... are you considered part time tho? What determines your pension credits? PT year counts as half credit where I am. Could have been screwing yourself long-term.

LarryBird

... are you considered part time tho? What determines your pension credits? PT year counts as half credit where I am. Could have been screwing yourself long-term.
You act like he made the decision himself, to work full-time hours, and be wrongly classified by UPS as part-time, and that his decision might just have been a poor one, to hit him with a final ':censored2: you' on the peace out.

LarryBird

UPS in kinda known for their disdain of full-time jobs. Part-time jobs give the Board hard-ons, they love them :censored2:s. Really gets the shareholder's pusillanimous lubed up, too.

Keeps that share price nice.