Preload question!! Being on call.

Upsee

If it's only a year good for you. Never heard of any building only being a year.

Where you at. I know a few people that would love to transfer there.

I don't think I can say that, then it can easily be figure out who I am if there is someone local.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thank you all for kind answers and words of wisdom, we can officially close this thread now.

I wouldn't wait on anything 8 years, wait time is about a year currently. I ll drive summer and peak in the mean time which now counts towards your progression.

Close? We're just getting started!

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

UPS Preloader

If it's only a year good for you. Never heard of any building only being a year.

Where you at. I know a few people that would love to transfer there.

Just had a Preloader/TCD where I work with less than 1 year seniority get a full time cover driver bid. Prior to him getting the bid, the wait was 6+ years.

542thruNthru

Just had a Preloader/TCD where I work with less than 1 year seniority get a full time cover driver bid. Prior to him getting the bid, the wait was 6+ years.

Are you saying they hired him as an outside hire? If that's the case I know in my local there would be 100 people filing on that.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Same exact thing just happened in my building. The guy even got a bid route!

box_beeyotch

It's a crap shoot. They told me 5-6 years. 20 months later I was a FT driver.[/QUOTE

My first year as a local sorter they put a bid up for 3 full time cover positions. Everyone said at the time it was the first bid in 7-8 years so I assumed the wait could be that or even longer. Now 4 years into my career, I have officially been driving a year as of today. Only 36 more to go.