Preload question

HardknocksUPSer

This morning as I was loading my sup came along and begin to critique everybody's loading methods/skills and ect. Well as I was loading I noticed the sup was pulling the belt and throwing something in one of my cars, I walked down to the car with another package, preceded to load the package and the sup said "you not goina check that one?" (The package the sup loaded) I said no why? The sup then said "just figured you'd test me" I said okay and forgot about it, later on I went to load a package on the shelf when I noticed a misload, just so happened to be the one the sup through in there. After that I thought it would be in my best interest to check the rest of the truck, I found yet agian another misload, and it wasn't loaded by me, meaning my sup planted two misloads in my truck, and to beat it all she didn't even come ask me if I had noticed them or found them, how should being framed like that be handled? I'm in 30 day probationary period so I don't need any reason for them to say I'm not goina make it. I think that's pretty low of someone to do that. Tells you the snakes in the grass management can be at times.

Box Ox

That's a messed up and a dumb move by the sup. Tell your shop steward what's going on right now even though you don't have seniority. That way he/she won't think you were making up a story only after being DQ'ed for performance later.

If a sup was doing that at my center, drivers, loaders and my shop steward would all be furious. The job's already hard enough without some daddy issues a-hole sup making it harder for all of the above.

HardknocksUPSer

Yes I plan to call and tell my steward later, hopefully he can helps, he's resolved other issues for me in the past. And your right it is ridiculous, we get chewed out for having misloads and then a sup purposely loads them In your truck for you while telling the other loaders they need to load like I do and use proper methods? Makes absolutely no since, I feel I have a target on my back at times.

HardknocksUPSer

And you can prove you didn't load those misloads..how?
And the sup can prove I loaded them how? Because I sure as hell didn't, I physically watched the sup with my own eyes and the sup even asked if I was goina check the packages that he loaded, to me something about that is fishy as hell and wrong in every sense of the word.

Box Ox

And the sup can prove I loaded them how? Because I sure as hell didn't, I physically watched the sup with my own eyes and the sup even asked if I was goina check the packages that he loaded, to me something about that is fishy as hell and wrong in every sense of the word.

Seriously, call it out so everyone can hear whenever you see something like that.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My understanding is a salt is leaving a piece in your work area outside of your package cars to see whether you find/load it or not. That's very different.
Correct....either way...he found the misloads in his truck....unless someone saw the sup load it...he can't prove he himself didn't do it.

watdaflock?

That's all fine and dandy but I can't file one of those...
If a sup is purposely sabotaging your work, get stu and confront the sup about whats going on.
Don't allow the sup to get away with purposely misloading your package cars.

I feel bad for you that you're stuck with such poor managers....

watdaflock?

I noticed the sup was pulling the belt and throwing something in one of my cars, I walked down to the car with another package, preceded to load the package and the sup said "you not goina check that one?" (The package the sup loaded) I said no why? The sup then said "just figured you'd test me"

I heard nothing in the OP's story about "absolutely known".

His story sounds like he absolutely knew the sup misloaded his pc.

At least that's how I take it.