Preload question

Thatdudeloads

So the hub I’m at in Minnesota. Is starting a new process where the boxes are no longer needing to be scanned. They are going to have microchips in them. My issue is now I’m one of the fastest preloaders in the building with my volume being 1,200-1,400.
I can get 300-400 scans first hour however. Now with this new method I’m not sure what misloads are going to be like.
Any other hubs around doing this?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So the hub I’m at in Minnesota. Is starting a new process where the boxes are no longer needing to be scanned. They are going to have microchips in them. My issue is now I’m one of the fastest preloaders in the building with my volume being 1,200-1,400.
I can get 300-400 scans first hour however. Now with this new method I’m not sure what misloads are going to be like.
No one cares how fast you are.

snarts

I love SPEEEEED though my drivers like me I like to white pal everything. Always get all my irregs in. But like you said it’s all about use and abuse at my Hub. So im not sure with us not scanning anymore if will have more volume.
You will have less hours. But since you love SPEEEED, it shouldn't be an issue.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I love SPEEEEED though my drivers like me I like to white pal everything. Always get all my irregs in. But like you said it’s all about use and abuse at my Hub. So im not sure with us not scanning anymore if will have more volume.
If ups says something makes you more efficient it’s not so they can send you home early to see you’re family.

It’s so they can give you more work and cut staffing.

TeltBender

Microchips? We just spent millions on Fives Intralogistics tech and now we are going to start spending money on microchips?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Microchips, seems expensive

Thatdudeloads

Wow another dude from my building he knows our pain that’s why I joined this forum. We have lately been getting less hours and equipment keeps breaking making the drivers leave late because they have to load trucks and do irregs.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
what do the cars look like at the end of the day might I ask.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I work in the maple grove hub as a driver and have not heard or seen any microchips as you say are on the packages. My loaders still scans and processes the packages the same as she has for the last year. Now at the end of the shift or beginning of our start time as drivers they abandon the idea of scanning each package to get the drivers out of the building as quick as they can but never heard of any microchips so to speak.

nWo

If you keep your set clean you will have a sup screaming at you because the guy next to you is stacked out.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Too bad. I remember when they forced 90% scan rates in our building during preload.
I used to create a replica of downtown Los Angeles outside the trucks
Ask me why I’m so stacked out?
Gotta get em scanned man before I get it in the truck
I had 100% scan percentage everyday
The drivers were also the last to leave everyday