Preload start times

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
I know it is posted on the boards in the warehouse and sups will often tell you before you leave, but they sent me to help on a different belt than I usually am on and I forgot to look before I left. Is there any way or place to find the start times? Specifically the Forth Worth Hub?

UPeopleSuck

76FF169C-DFA8-4EDB-BC1D-2F31D9841E64.jpeg

I know it is posted on the boards in the warehouse and sups will often tell you before you leave, but they sent me to help on a different belt than I usually am on and I forgot to look before I left. Is there any way or place to find the start times? Specifically the Forth Worth Hub?

UPeopleSuck

When they don’t tell you start time it means you have a vacation day. Enjoy your day off and we’ll see ya Friday Andrew.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Just show up whenever it’s most convenient for you

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Come in when you want. We don't want to hurt your self esteem. Here at UPS, we are all winners!

meet-the-fockers-wall-of-gaylord1.jpg