Preload Sup intentionally putting misload.

Upass.

This morning as i was walking to my truck i saw this sup and a preloader trying to put a bulk piece in my truck, when i checked the bay number it was the one next to me , then he said i know that but the other truck is full and it can't fit. And me like, then you put it in my truck? And later in the day as i was delivering, i found 5 more misload from the same truck and four of them were bulk. Any thoughts?
NB : i had 190 stops , 300 pkgs in an air van.

Attachments

• 20201201_183133.jpg
    20201201_183133.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 134

Mdet

This morning as i was walking to my truck i saw this sup and a preloader trying to put a bulk piece in my truck, when i checked the bay number it was the one next to me , then he said i know that but the other truck is full and it can't fit. And me like, then you put it in my truck? And later in the day as i was delivering, i found 5 more misload from the same truck and four of them were bulk. Any thoughts?
Hey Sups do it all the time and then they blame u cause it is your fault. Today in my building around 8:45am they told me to take out 7,000 and 8,000 when they are trying to fit 396 boxes inside when I am trying to wrap up when u had all day to fix the problem. It is the last min they do they do and they don’t talk to each other.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had a new Preload Supervisor on my belt and I caught him several times just throwing anything on the back of my package car to wrap up his area. He wouldn't even look at the PAL label, he would just toss it into the nearest car. It got to where I would check everything on the rear floor before leaving the building.

oldngray

nowhere special
We had a new Preload Supervisor on my belt and I caught him several times just throwing anything on the back of my package car to wrap up his area. He wouldn't even look at the PAL label, he would just toss it into the nearest car. It got to where I would check everything on the rear floor before leaving the building.
I had sups like that too. Just get it out of the building so it will be someone else's problem.

ManInBrown

If you don’t mind the OT and you’re looking for hours take them and deliver them. If you don’t want the hours toss them right back on the belt and leave. It’s really that simple. It’s not your work. If preload isn’t being directed by someone above them, to give to you, it’s not your responsibility. Leave them. If preload is just taking it upon themselves to give them to you, no that’s not the way it works. And I can guarantee if you happily take them, whenever someone in your loop has irregs that can’t fit you will get them. It will become a regular occurrence.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
@Birdblue

UpsYours

call them in as misloads and have them come get them from you or sheet as missed at end of day .they will get it right next time.If not do it again and again til they do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You wait until they are not watching and put them on the belt.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

That goes both ways.

I remember drivers that would walk the dock looking for 2nd air pkgs for the overtime. Or, the driver that would just start

grabbing irregs. Funny thing..... he got canned for signing for peoples pkgs so he didn't have send agains. :greedy:

charm299

Go thank him, that’s easy money