Preload to Local Sort

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Talk to your FT sup from preload, the FT sup from the local sort and HR, let them know you’d like to switch shifts. Should be a smooth transition, people do it all the time.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Talk to your FT sup from preload, the FT sup from the local sort and HR, let them know you’d like to switch shifts. Should be a smooth transition, people do it all the time.
All depends on staffing for the shift your on and staffing for the shift your trying to go onto. As others have mentioned talk to FT sups on both shifts and HR. Around here they sometimes make you wait until swapping shifts works for them. I’ve seen it take a while when the shift your trying to leave is understaffed

Depends on staffing. I was hired for one position, ended up working another instead, and later requested to work the one I was hired for. All I did was talk to the shift manager and the center manager and they agreed I'd be better suited. It was a very easy process. No paperwork just my name moved to a different schedule.

Come to find out they really needed bodies in general for the spot I switched to. My work quality was very poor for the place they put me in, but ended up being great at preload.

Local sort is like 5% of the amount of physical work so heads up you'll likely lose all that muscle and gain fat like all sup and former preload do.