Indecisi0n

What are ways I can piss my preloader off? I mean he does everything possible to piss me off like:
Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000
Over 70 on shelf with labels facing down/wall
Just throws stuff in the middle
Doesn't put bulk stops together

The big kicker is when I show up in the morning as things are slowing down, he would rather talk to his buddies then actually clean up his :censored2:ty as loads. So I want to just return the favor.

Future

Victory Ride
What are ways I can piss my preloader off? I mean he does everything possible to piss me off like:
Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000

The big kicker is when I show up in the morning as things are slowing down, he would rather talk to his buddies then actually clean up his :censored2:ty as loads. So I want to just return the favor.
dont tip him during the Holidays?

Hump dump and roll

Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000

Be nice to him, we're depending on him to make this company great and we need to rely on him to keep the company going while we're collecting our pensions.

/That's the sad truth
//sounds like we have the same loader
///with those two being true we're all fooooked

Indecisi0n

I didn't tip him. First year I haven't tip my preloader.

I will not go to a sup and "rat" on him but if/when I do get pulled into office for numbers I will have no choice. I have talked to him before and he doesn't care.

I tried to crop dust him by holding my farts in from home but last time I ended up almost :censored2:ting myself.

Future

Victory Ride
I didn't tip him. First year I haven't tip my preloader.

I will not go to a sup and "rat" on him but if/when I do get pulled into office for numbers I will have no choice. I have talked to him before and he doesn't care.

I tried to crop dust him by holding my farts in from home but last time I ended up almost :censored2:ting myself.
Sperm bubbles?

snarts

A co-worker told me that one time a driver who didn't like his loader would sheet packages from another drivers truck as missloads during their lunch break to get him removed from the assignment.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Misloads everyday
No lip loading
Puts 3000 in 6000

The preloader I had for peak was the worst. They kept him on after. Then another route I covered during peak was loaded perfectly, on her first day. They let her go! Makes no sense.

Indecisi0n

The preloader I had for peak was the worst. They kept him on after. Then another route I covered during peak was loaded perfectly, on her first day. They let her go! Makes no sense.
That's why going to a sup would be pointless. I would never tell on another co-worker anyway but I will find ways of letting them know how I feel.