Preloader first day.

at1988

My first day as a preloader is tomorrow and I'm wondering is there a dress code or a uniform and what should I wear to the first day?
Any replies would be awesome.

Gonzo0082

dress accordingly to the changing weather conditions. wear boots with nonslip soles and sturdy leather uppers.

check the weather, if its hot and since your first day you more than likely will be unloading trailers. bring lots of water and a tshirt and shorts will be fine.

iruhnman630

come prepared to workout, in clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Sweat and package dust turns every thing a nice dingy shade of brown.

iruhnman630

work shoes if you got em...Im not up to date on footwear requirements for the sort but athletic shoes are probably a no go.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
This should have been addressed in your hiring process. In case you missed it just wear clothes that you'd wear to dig a hole in the yard.

DS

Fenderbender
This should have been addressed in your hiring process. In case you missed it just wear clothes that you'd wear to dig a hole in the yard.
That eventually goes to China.:)
Dress light,good shoes,prepare to sweat.
Welcome to the cafe'

Cementups

Box Monkey
Wear clothes that you never plan on wearing in public again. They will get ruined. Just be comfortable and wear the right footwear.

rej277

Thanks everyone for the help. First day was just safety videos. Tomorrow the real work starts.

I start my first day too soon (next week), though not the same job as yours. Let me know how your day goes tomorrow.

Also do you get paid for the training?