Preloader Gloves

ffroes

Hello,My name is Felipe and I'm new here. I started as a preloader last week and want to buy some gloves. I've searched online and found some package handler gloves but the reviews weren't so good. Can anyone suggest any good lasting gloves. Thanks

dillweed

Hi ffroes and welcome! Gloves really help hang on to slippery cardboard. I use atlas gloves. They are a blue color and have an almost sticky, rubbery surface. I've seen them for sale in hardware stores, maybe you can find them in Menards or Home depot type store.

old levi's

blank space
No glove will last long on preload. Back in the day, I used inexpensive cotton gloves with rubberized dots or bumps on the palm side.

DorkHead

Get a pair of nitrile dipped. The Atlas ones fall apart on day two if you aren't the typical lazy union worker. If you are, you might get a week out of them. PROTECT YOUR HANDS. The nitrile ones last the longest in my experience. And I touch more weight and more packages per day than any other part timer.

You are soooo predictable.

cpt.brad

I don't see a need for gloves. When you are sweating you should have no problem. You'll stick to everything. I tried using them, but they ended up being one more thing I had to keep track of.