Preloader report card???

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Three belts + small sort (Red, Blue, Yellow, White) and I think around 72-80 trucks (I might be cutting the truck number short, I just haven't seen any trucks with a higher designation than 0072).

Three major centers. Two boxlines, 7 belts and houses. 230 some routes, given a few cuts here and there.

fightingthegoodfight

If only we got a quartly bonus for every hour we are under even if it just 50c an hour it would give us something a little bit extra to work for tho i feel like there are no incentives anymore just a good job (if your lucky)

Does anybody still have bbqs safty question "prizes" wellness fairs??? Wev had all of those things in the past two centers iv been in now after moving to a small town in a different state all those things have dissapeared people think im lying when i tell them yea we used to 3-4 twelve foot sub sandwiches with soda chips salad...and every friday they used to make drivers eggs pancaks waffles fresh fruit oj bagels ect...guess i always took that stuff for granted man small center suck!

TxRoadDawg

If only we got a quartly bonus for every hour we are under even if it just 50c an hour it would give us something a little bit extra to work for tho i feel like there are no incentives anymore just a good job (if your lucky)

Does anybody still have bbqs safty question "prizes" wellness fairs??? Wev had all of those things in the past two centers iv been in now after moving to a small town in a different state all those things have dissapeared people think im lying when i tell them yea we used to 3-4 twelve foot sub sandwiches with soda chips salad...and every friday they used to make drivers eggs pancaks waffles fresh fruit oj bagels ect...guess i always took that stuff for granted man small center suck!
depends on the center manager and the corporate flavor of the month target.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Didn't you say you have an on-car running your center in lieu of a center manager? Maybe someone should see if the 'safety money' is still flowing into your center, and where it is going.

fightingthegoodfight

I just got my card today and so far this week (minus friday) i had a package count of 4,560 and my misload frequency got bumped up to 2...

Should have close to 6,000 this week

J

jibbs

I think he's focused on it because he's in the middle of a battle with management and it sounds like they might or have actively been trying to use his numbers against him. At the very least he can stay aware of his performance on paper so that he can prepare himself for any potential reprimand in the future. That's where my mind would probably be in the situation, anyways.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Didn't you say you have an on-car running your center in lieu of a center manager? Maybe someone should see if the 'safety money' is still flowing into your center, and where it is going.

I would like to know too. Here, the smallest center run is the preload, where the bread and butter is made, yet we get nothing. Midnight and day get everything. Sure the new safety lady gives out stuff on each Wensday on the first of the month, but I'm sure it doesnt get over 200 dollars. Both of the other centers, after peak, got free crap and cook outs. We get the shaft always. The past two years, after super bowl Sunday, the Monday after is the largest call out of our center, if not all jobs. They often throw a BBQ to get people in. Sure it isnt going to happen here for us anyways. I dont partake anyways, because the food sucks to my thought of good BBQ I can make.

fightingthegoodfight

I would love to know where all the safety money is wouldnt doubt it is being pocketed...havent seen a dollar of "free" stuff here not even so much as a water bottle and an apple with a safty tip on it...NOTHING

*update*

The driver steward has started a petition to get her transfered...not sure of how many signatures we got yet but man is shes gonna FLIP when she finds out (which wont be too long)
Hopefully people step up and sign or well be friend'd in the A for sure

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
I'm not clear one what a petition will do. There' s no official ties with that process with either UPS or the teamsters. All of the people who would be brave enough to sign it need to be brave enough to file your article 37's all over her....because the way it sounds, she's acting out of line with everyone. The more grievances that pile up for the same type of behavior, the better chance you may actually see something done. Petition? I don't know....good chance it'll just be laughed at.

If you don't get more people on board, I got a feeling you are "friend'd in the A" for sure, as she will still be there.

fightingthegoodfight

Well i know the driver who wrote it made 56 spots to sign i know so far it was at 22 and that was on the first day alone so idk how many are on it now but your right i feel like if nothing happens from it it places an even bigger target and its straight up full out war...and i know shes gonna think i wrote it as the first 2 signatures on it were preload stewrad #1 and preload steward #2 (me) even though the driver steward wrote it up himself

Things are getting CRAZY in this little center of ours

djkre8r

WOW, this went from preload report card to safety money. They tell us nothing in our center unless we ask - as far as how much we did the previous day. I guess they feel we will complain that "Johnny loaded 1/2 of what I loaded". So, we aren't told a thing. As far as safety money... I am the co-chair for my shift and was told ALL safety money has been CUT OFF! For almost a year now we have given out nothing. I was then told a few weeks ago we would no longer have a safety meeting/breakfast for preload that it would be tied in with the drivers. I told them that if that happened I could assure them that preload would no longer have anyone willing to be on the committee. Needless to say - we had our meeting/breakfast last week. Still, we aren't allowed ANY time to do JHAs or anything safety wise because there is no time allotted for it. Hopefully that will change soon.