pugspugspugs

I dont want to be a liability and will not screw this up but I loaded full carts today, when a super walked up to me at the end of shift and had me sign a document of how many sequence numbers i had made mistakes with is this a write up or procedure?

pugspugspugs

@burrheadd Not liable to it. I fixed it, audit them and double checked. Is there a strategy to working a around a swamped penn without the "next time, you'll have this many tallys" and be able to keep my job or do I move onto the sorter

Last edited:

Rabbit

If your new they and after that every so often they watch you and make remarks on how your doing. At our hub we get sheets eveyday showing our pph, package count, and misloads from the previous day we also have a board showing misloads for the week for every loader. They might not be gunning for you just tracking new hire

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I dont want to be a liability and will not screw this up but I loaded full carts today, when a super walked up to me at the end of shift and had me sign a document of how many sequence numbers i had made mistakes with is this a write up or procedure?
Never sign anything. Not even safety stuff. Ur name goes on nothing except a check