President Obama cracks jokes and SLAYS FOX NEWS at dinner!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Obama is a better comedian than a President. Not very good at comedy though. Which shows how awful he is as a President.

Made me laugh, and the only others that can make me laugh this hard is YOU, Moreluck, island & the cast of loony toons who call themselves conservatives on this forum.

TOS.

brown bomber

brown bomber
and give the poultry farmer hell,..who is trying to sell the chicken to provide for his family...and he wants to increase jobs in his community,...but he has too many employees, he has to cut their hrs. to avoid "mandates".and cut the number of employees

I've seen the same scenario occur w/ my 2 brothers businesses (small business owners).they are totally overwhelmed by the BS

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
obama.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ewwwwww !!!! Looks like another vacation for Mooch from this......

Screen-shot-2014-05-04-at-11.10.41-AM-550x346.png

Get a room.
MAY 3: (AFP OUT) U.S. President Barack Obama and outgoing Health and Human Services Sec. Kathleen Sebelius attend the annual White House Correspondent’s Association Gala at the Washington Hilton hotel May 3, 2014 in Washington, D.C. The dinner is an annual event attended by journalists, politicians and celebrities. (Photo by Olivier Douliery-Pool/Getty Images)

oldngray

nowhere special

Get a room.
MAY 3: (AFP OUT) U.S. President Barack Obama and outgoing Health and Human Services Sec. Kathleen Sebelius attend the annual White House Correspondent’s Association Gala at the Washington Hilton hotel May 3, 2014 in Washington, D.C. The dinner is an annual event attended by journalists, politicians and celebrities. (Photo by Olivier Douliery-Pool/Getty Images)

She reminds him of his Mama?

rod

Retired 22 years

Get a room.

Someone sure dressers her funny. Cover them boney arms lady.