pretty pissed off...

HotPepper

Were having a bad snowstorm. Heard nothing if our day sort was running or not its a 30 min drive for me às im out in the country side. Got to work to only have a employee tell me no work its been sent to another hub and no supervisors came in... wtf thats crap. I risked my car being ditched me spinning out into someone just to go in and turn around

Angry!!

Were having a bad snowstorm. Heard nothing if our day sort was running or not its a 30 min drive for me às im out in the country side. Got to work to only have a employee tell me no work its been sent to another hub and no supervisors came in... wtf thats crap. I risked my car being ditched me spinning out into someone just to go in and turn aroundAngry!!
grieve it

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In our supplement it states that the guarantee does not apply if we are contracted prior to our shift not to report. If we are not notified and report we receive our guarantee.

Nimnim

The Nim
Ideally you'd have received a call a reasonable amount of time before your shift started, an hour or more sounds fine. If you didn't though and the weather seemed bad enough you should call yourself to check. If neither was done and you show up for your shift and it's cancelled you are contractually obligated your guarantee either 3.5 or 8, or whatever your supplement may stipulate.